for the love of God!!!

Chapter 3: For the love of God!!!

______________________________________________________

DUSTIN'S P.O.V.

I woke up to hearing Marisa talking in her sleep.

"No! That's my bacon!", she muttered "Bitch! Step away from the bacon! I am not joking! I will cut ur hands off with a knife! Bitch! Oh! Oh no you didn't! You twisted fuck! I will kill you!" She started to yell. I started to laugh, and that's when she woke up.....

~~*~*~~

MARISA'S P.O.V.

(The dream)

That little bitch! I warned her, but oh! Oh, no! That bitch just had to eat ma bacon! I was about to stab her in the eye with a knife when-

(End of dream)

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" a guy started to laugh. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! WHY IS THERE A GUY ON MY BED!?!

"What the hell?!!" I scream.

"Good morning to you too", said Dustin. He had an amused smile on.

Ok, first double check yourself- I thought to myself a little scared.

Clothes on me.....check

Clothes on him.....check

I feel like shit right now.....check

"What the hell happened last night?" I muttered, rubbing my head.

"Well... You were drunk... and then you almost had sex with Luke-" Dustin said choosing his words carefully.

"I ALMOST WHAT?!?!? Oh, hell no. I've never been drunk my whole life, and I would never have sex with- Ouch!" I said, pain coursing through my head. Memories of yesterday were slowly coming back to me.

"Looks like you've got a bad hangover", he said, "here's some aspirin and water...." He said handing me the stuff over.

"Dustin?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you being so nice to me, when I don't even know you?"

"Um... Cuz I want to?"

"That's not an answer."

"Who says?"

"Me"

"Oh, good come back" he said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever..." I said, getting out of my bed.

"Where are you going?" He said.

"Um... To take a shower...." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh..." He said, looking a little embarrassed. And.... Oh, my goodness! What is that! Is that a blush on Dustin's face! God loves me! I made a guy blush! Hahaha!

"Honey!?! You home?" My mom said.

Wait?

MY MOM!

"Mom? I thought you left!" I yelled back to her.

"I forgot some things at home! Don't worry, I'll be quick", she said walking up the stairs. Shit! I have to hide him!

I looked around the room frantically, trying to find a place for him to hide, so my mom wouldn't find out. As soon as I found one, I took Dustin's arm and dragged him across my room to my closet, told him to keep quiet or I would kill him, then I locked the door. Thank god I did it quickly, because my mom just got to the floor I closed it.