did I give you permission to kidnap me? I think not!

Extra- I know I didn't mention any other people's names that were at the table in the last chapter, so I'll do it now.

Mitchell- guy

Alex- girl

Jason- guy

Riley- girl

Elliot- guy

Elise- girl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Did I give you permission to kidnap me? I think not!

__________________________________________________

I was a little upset that I would have to wait till tomorrow to meet them. And that's when I thought of something. Why not just go to the bathroom and meet them.

Yeah.

I know.

I'm slow.

Whatever...

So I just got up, hoping nobody would see me leaving. And they didn't. They were to busy talking, stuffing their faces with food. Which was fine by me.

~2 minutes later~

After asking two people where the bathroom was, I finally found it. Ok, Marisa I thought to myself, smile and talk. Make a good impression. After taking two quick breaths, I opened the door, just in time to hear-

"-then you tie him up, and I'll cut off his balls and make him eat them!" A girl southern said, cheering up the girl who had a couple tears in her eyes.

The southern girl had on a blue cami that said 'silly boy! Girls drive trucks!' And a jean jacket on, with booty shorts, pink and blue feather earrings, a pink bow in her hair, and black ankle boots. She had tannish skin, a lot of make-up on, ombré hair, and looked to be about 5'3. The girl next to her had on an orange Aeropastle warmup jacket, with boot cut jeans, a silver heart necklace, and white converse on. The girl had pale-ish skin, no make-up on except for the mascara that was running down her cheeks, light brown hair, and looked to be about 5'4.

"You two must be Salena and Lexi", I said with a smile.

-[LEXI'S P.O.V.]- (Use a southern accent) ;)

When the girl came in, the first thing I did was check to see what she was wearing and her personality.

She was wearing a hot pink cami that said 'I'm not your late night booty call' in black words, with a black leather jacket rolled up to her elbows (which actually looked pretty good), black skinny jeans, golden and silver bracelets, and black ankle boots. She had her dark brown hair curled, black eyeliner, black mascara, and white eyeshadow on, tannish skin, and was about 5'8. She seemed nice and I liked her a lot.

Especially her clothes. I need to find out where she got that cami!

-[SALENA'S P.O.V.]-

When she said that, she startled me. So I ended up jumping a teeny bit.....

Ok...

A lot...

Anyway! I looked at what she was wearing, and left a little self conscious. She looked like a bad girl, or like a motorcycle riding girl at least. I didn't really like her, until she talked. She sounded nice. Had that kind of voice that was cheery, but not too cheery, which was perfect.