WOW...

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

Thank you guys soooo much for reading my book! I didn't think I would have so many people reading my book.... Hehe.... I thought only like 5 people would read it... LOL!

So I just wanted to say I love all you awesome nerds and you're the reason I'm still writing this book...

ALSO! I'm making two other books, so if you get tired of waiting, you can read those.... You get what I mean ;)

And since you guys are awesome, I'm going to give you a romance scene....

Ok! That's it! Bye!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chapter 19: WOW...

_____________________________________________________

----3 months later----

The last couple of months were completely boring... This was the everyday schedule

1). Wake up

2). School

3). Go to Jay and Vanessa's

4). Hang out with the Walker boys

5). Sleep

6). Repeat

But today was the day that everyone's been waiting for....

SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!

Today was the day that Jay, Vanessa, Kade, Austin, and I would officially be done with junior year, and become seniors! Aaaah!

I jumped out of bed, adrenaline pumping up to the max, ready to go to school, and then be done with it. When I got out of bed, I heard whispers in the hallway. I wonder what that's about? I thought to myself. But when I was about to sneak over to my door to listen, I thought it would be invading people's personal space (something I do to much of already), so I just forgot about it. Instead I grabbed a towel out of my closet and put some ripped jeans and I sweatshirt on my bed. I'm about to go into the bathroom, when-

"For Narnia!" Cody and Darren yelled, running at me and tackling me to the ground.

"What the f-" I yell, but i was interupted, by my mouth getting covered by Darren's hand.

"Now, Marisa. We don't want to say something we'll regret... Do we?" Darren said, smirking.

I raise an eyebrow. What do these boys want now? I can't even go to a bathroom without being tackled or something like that in this house!

"Darren Adrian Walker! Cody Benson Walker! Get off of Marisa!" Ethan yelled at them sternly.

Woah! Wait! What did he say?

"What? You don't think I can be nice?" Ethan asked surprised, looking at me.

Well.... Um.... I mean.... I don't know.

"You didn't?" Darren asked, eyebrow raised.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" I said. They all nodded. "Alright, well... Everyone out! I want to take a shower, but I can't when you guys are here, so... OUT!" I yell.

They just chuckled and ran away. I groaned and sat up, only to lay down again. All the adrenaline I had was gone, and I just wanted to sleep.

Sleep. Yeah... I'm gonna go sleep. I thought to myself.

I closed my eyes and was about to sleep, when-

BANG! BOOM! BANG! BANG! BOOM! BANG!

I groaned and threw my towel at whoever it was. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled at them.