da breakup :|

Ok....

So....

I was thinking....

And I wanted to make a chapter dedicated to the character Salena and her....

Tragic breakup.....

It might be a short chapter but.....

Hope you like it!!! ;)

Oh! And merry Christmas!!!!! This is my Christmas gift to you!!!

(P.s. If u celebrate Hanika or Kwanza , then this my gift to you. Sorry if I spelled one of the holidays wrong 😜)

Enjoy!!!!!

~~*~*~~

-BEFORE SHE MEETS MARISA-

SALENA'S P.O.V.

I was going to lunch, when justin pulled me over to the side and said,"can I talk to you?"

"Sure", I said cheerfully. Today was so far the best day ever! No one could ruin it for me! It was the 100 day anniversary of me and Justin dating! I was really happy.

"Um... Let's go over here", he said pointing to an empty classroom.

"Er... Ok", I said. Then Justin dragged me over to the room.... LITERALLY!! He must really want to tell me something important. When he got into the classroom, he made sure no one was there, shut the door, and started pacing around. His hand was in his hair, messing with it furiously. "Er...... Are you ok?" I said.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "Me dating you was a dare..."

That's when everything went black

~~*~*~~

I woke up to bright lights on my face. That's when I automatically shut my eyes.

What the hell? I thought. Why am I here?

That's when I see Justin in the corner, looking down at his feet and I remember.....

"You peace of shit!" I screamed charging at him, but someone grabbed my arms before I could do anything.

It was the nurse..... Oops

"Ma'am. Get back on the bed please", the nurse said. I nodded and sat down.

"Why would you do this to me?" I screamed at Justin, making my head hurt.

"It was a dare.... To-" he started.

"-just shut up! Leave!" I screamed.

What he said next made me faint again.....

"I'M GAY, SALENA! FOR FUCKS SAKE!" he yelled to the top of his lungs.

Cue the faint in...

3...

2...

1....

[Blackness]

~~*~*~~

When I woke up I saw Justin was gone, but left a note. The note said....

Dear Salena,

I know hearing this will make you hate me, but I have to tell you. So don't crumple up this letter and throw it away. I have to tell you this.

In the beginning of the school year I was dared to ask you out, because they knew I was gay. So when I asked you out and you got all excited.... I couldn't just tell you.... You weren't in the mood for me to tell you. And when I tried to tell you, you would end up sloppily kissing me. It was gross, but I didn't want to be mean.

But I couldn't take it anymore! I'm gay! Deal with it! Sorry.

Well....... Bye

-Justin

Oh.......

My......

Gosh....

THIS WHOLE TIME IT WAS JUST A FUCKING DARE!?!?

I started to cry like crazy. That's when the nurse came in.

"Are you ok ma'am?" She asked. I nodded and looked at the door, leading to outside.

"Can I go now?" I asked, "it's lunch time"

"Ok, sweetie" she said, moving aside to let me leave.

I smiled and ran to the bathroom, locked myself in a stall, and cried me eyes out. I heard someone yelling my name, but it could have been my imagination.....

A couple seconds later I heard the doors to the bathroom slam open. That caused me to scream, because, let's face it...... I get easily scared sometimes.

"Sweet cakes! You in 'ere?" Lexi said in her Texas accent.

"H-how'd you k-know?" I sniffled.

"Aww, sweet cakes", Lexi said sympathetically when I opened the stall "who did this to you?"

"J-Justin", is all I could say,before I started crying out the Niagara Falls again.

"That lil' bastard!" She squeaked, her little 5'4" size punching into a stall door, causing a dent in it, "why, I'll kick his lil' arse sooooo hard, that he'll go flying across the Pacific and landin' on a bloody shark!"

She looked so serious, but had that playful look in her eye, that caused me to laugh.

"My goodness, Lexi. The person you marry will have to be extra careful with you" I said giggling.

"Ya'll got that right!" Lexi said proudly.

"Thanks for coming to cheer me up", I said "but I'll say here for lunch"

"Alright, doll face. I'll text Amy that we ain't goin' to lunch today" Lexi said, pulling out her phone.

"No. It's ok. Go to lunch", I said.

She looked up at me and shook her head. "Nuh uh. Ya'll gonna start cryin again if I leave. You do it all the time" she said. I shook my head and chuckled. Wow. She knows me too well.....

"Alright. If you must", I said dramatically, putting one hand on my forehead, and the other patting the seat on the ground next to me. She giggled and skipped over.

Just because she looks sweet and innocent, doesn't mean she is.... Trust me.

She could get away with murder...

And I mean nobody would find even the dead body, let alone her.

Speaking if dead people, for the next couple minutes (more like 30 minutes) we were planning ways to kill Justin without anyone knowing.

We were both laughing at one of the murder scenes we thought of, when someone opened the bathroom, and a girl I've never seen comes in.

"You two must be Salena and Lexi" she said.

Sorry that it's a little short, but.....

Yeah...

Oh well....

I forgot what I was gonna say.......

Um...

Oh!

Right!

Ok, so...

I'm going to be in New York, so I may not be able to write the next chapter, but....

I'll try my best!

So

comment

vote

like

tell other people about the book

Have a happy holidays!!!

-Michelle xoxoxo