Mental asylum time!

Chapter 21: Mental asylum time!

I just kept staring at him, not believing my ears. What just happened in here?

I'll tell you what happened, my mind screamed excitedly. You are Austin's freaking girlfriend! Holy shit!

I smiled at the thought of being his boyfriend. He was smiling to, but I think I took the smiling to the next level. He was smiling like he just won $1,000,000,000. I was smiling in a way that probably looked creepy now..... ugh!

I don't know how long we stood there, but I'm guessing it was a pretty long time, considering Mrs. Walker just said, "What are you two numb nuts doing up there? GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

Why was she so loud? It's just school.

Wait a minute....

"Shit!" I shrieked pushing Austin away from the door and running into my room to change.

I ran over to the closet and locked the door, changing into my school clothes. 'What did you wear Marisa?' you may be asking. Well, my little stalker, I was wearing some light-wash skinny jeans matched up with a shirt I found at Aeropastle. It's a glittery blue crop top that said 'you wish you were this awesome' on it.

Now, I know that it isn't really fancy, but whatever. I don't really care right now. I'm going to be late!

I ran out of the closet and into the bathroom again to do my make-up, just to see Austin still standing there by the bathroom door.

"You know Marissa," Austin started off with a smirk and an eyebrow raised "it's not nice to push."

I rolled my eyes and rummaged through my make-up bag to find my mascara. "You're really going to lecture me about this right now?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. He chuckled and started walking over to me.

I was putting on my mascara, when Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Dude! Go get dressed!" I said chuckling. He pouted and shook his head. "Please?" I said with a smile. He stomped his foot on the ground and shook his head like a stubborn child would. I sighed. "What will it take for you to go get dressed?" I asked annoyed, putting on my mascara.

"Well....." Austin trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows. That's when my mouth dropped, as did my mascara. "I'm joking! Calm down babe!" he said, laughing.

"Grrrr! You made me drop my mascara!" I said angrily. He just chuckled and left the bathroom. "You better be changing, you jerk!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever, babe!" Austin yelled back, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and finished off putting on the rest of the make-up. My little bad boy's going to be needing a lesson or two in manners.

||~~~*~*~~~||

When we got down stairs Mrs. Walker was staring at Austin and me with a raised eyebrow. "Why are you down here so late?" Mrs. Walker asked curiously.

Thats when i took a sudden interest in the floor. It was a black marble floor that looked very beautiful, but expensive. Its probably hard to clean messes though, like spills and glass shatters. I looked further ahead to see the rug that was by the front door. The door itself was a beautiful white color, with little designs on the border of the door. By the door was a rug that had an elegant black and white pattern on them. The words 'no shoes beyond this point' was sewn into the rug in elegant, cursive words.

"- and then we came down here. Da end!" Austin said, smirking at me.

"Wait... What?" I said, confused. I looked over at Mrs. Walker, to see her looking at me in disbelief.