Truly surprised ✔️

Surprised was an understatement. I walked into work with high expectations, but not that high.
"Ok, Autumn. Don't get too excited it's not that great. He's a play boy it isn't going to be top of the range fabulous. He doesn't even love you or like you, nor does he want to settle down with you so it won't be outstanding or breath taking " I told myself on the way.
Luckily I saw Lee walking out of his office, he flashed the Light back on when he saw me and grabbed me by the shoulders. I felt my feet being lifted off the floor like no big deal to Lee.
"AUTUMN, AUTUMN AUTUMN! This is so perfect" he bubbled, above him self with excitement. " I don't wanna brag but I think you'll love these!" He smiled.
" what is it?" I asked, agitated to find out.
He pulled out three tickets and pushed them into my hand. When I looked they were three boarding passes for a minibus to go to Spain
"Omg I can't take them" I wished I could.
"Yes you can as I have two too!" He pulled out two more.
"We're going for five days but it will really be three in Spain two in travel. Minibuses apparently take twenty one hours to get to Spain. I should know I have been to Spain many many times. It's great there!" He beamed full of excitement.
"Wow thank you thank you thank you! When?" I asked almost screaming with excitement.
"May 21st to 26th" he smiled.
"This is amazing I love you right now! Who are the other tickets for?" I asked curious now.
"Do you remember Ben Vinnie?" He asked. Ben Vinnie was a quiet character who was only twenty and had worked here a year. He was tall and bony with a thick head of dark blonde hair.
"Yeah"
" he's coming so those are my two tickets gone. You go and pick two friends, keep the tickets and whoever you want to can come" he smiled, eyes wide with happiness.
This is amazing thank you!" I giggled.
"Anything for you beautiful!" He laughed too as I walked out of is office.
I ran to my office excitedly. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, Spain and more. It was incredible. I giggled happily, skipping up to the door.
As I walked in Katie and Leon were making out on he two seater leather sofa. I opened the door but then backed out awkwardly.
"Sorry" I mouthed before shutting the door. I decided to go to the staff base, big mistake.
Sean once again was the only one in there.
"Great Autumn, can we chat?" He asked obviously thinking about what had happened the months before. We hadn't talked or glanced in eachother so direction since.
"Yeah fire away" I muttered avoiding eye contact.
"Not here" he informed me, grabbing my arm and pulling my all the way up two flights of stairs to his workspace. He shared it with four other men but luckily they weren't here.
"So" I bit my lip nervously looking around the weirdly shaped room. I stared at one piece if green carpet that had come away from the floorboard and ended up sticking out, frayed and ruined. My eyes were firmly focused.
"What are we?" He asked.
"Nothing, the most we ever were was a couple but that was ages ago. Move on I have." I sighed, when would he get we were over?
"Please give me one more chance, I love you that's why I came back! Please I'll never cheat on you again" he begged now, gravel in his voice.
"No I'm forgiving but not to that point, what you did as wrong. I can forgive you but I can never forget it. Sorry Sean, it's over." Tears began to tickle my eyes. I would forgive him, but having Lee on the cards made me think twice.
"Ok, I understand" I stared into his eyes for the first time in ages, they were watery like mine.
"Thank you, but because of you I have anxiety and trust issues. I have a panic attack and shake like a leaf when anything goes wrong. If you never cheated it never would have happened, it wasn't like that before"
"I know it's my fault, I'm sorry" a tear rolled down his cheek. "You know I looked for you yesterday, you weren't in the building. I wanted to do this chat at lunch, where were you?" He changed the subject.
"At the park" I sighed without thinking.
"Anything special?"he pushed. I started to wonder if he knew anything. Me and Lee weren't together so Immediately shook my head.
"Nope, just a place to relax" I forced a smile.
"You're definitely still single then?" He asked curiosity. Now I was sure he knew something.
"No Autumn he can't know, just relax he knows nothing" I told myself firmly. "Yeah..."
" good then why can't we have another try?"
"Oh my we just went through this. I've moved on, now it's your turn". I Took a deep breath and met his eyes again, hands shaking.
"You've moved on so much haven't you, since yesterday lunch" he knew something, for sure.
"No yesterday lunch I was just sitting on the bench chilling and-"
"Kissing Lee Natward" he interrupted. I gasped.
"You were there?" I muttered, rubbing the tickets in my pocket to calm down.
" I didn't mean to but you said you were still single." He bashed his shiny forehead against the balm of his hand.
"I am"
" so he's just messing you around like every other girl, we may not be together but I still care you know. Wait till I get my hands on Lee" he growled angrily.
"Stop, were different!" I held him back, touching his bony arms felt so weird and wrong.
"HOW AUTUMN? HES GONNA TREAT  YOU LIKE A PEICE OF CRAP!" Sean fumed.
"Stop! We are different" I sighed, beginning to breathe faster and faster. I flashed the minibus tickets at him. "He's bringing Ben and I'm bringing my friends two"
"What? You organised a holiday together?" He asked shocked.
"No, it was his present for me. A week in Spain in the middle of May. Sorry Sean I said it's over" I decided to leave the room before I had a panic attack and swung out into the corridor.
I sprinted to the cafe where I could sit and calm down. I waited till I stopped shaking, not thinking about Sean, thinking about Lee. He was such a gentleman taking me and my friends to Spain! I was going to ask Katie ASAP!
Once I was fully calm I walked slowly back to my office, Katie was alone this time.
"Hey" I smiled, her cheeks began to burn red.
"Hi er Autumn, about this morning I-"
"No Katie it's fine, plus you guys are so cute to watch make out" I laughed.
"Thanks" she giggled.
" so I have a surprise for ya!" I squealed to myself as I sat down and listed the tickets from my pocket. "Lee and Ben have invited me to go to Spain with them! May the 20th   Till 26th. I get to bring you and someone else.!!!" I beamed so excited.
"Oh Autumn that's great but I can't get the time off. Plus that week is the week Leon is treating me to a romantic dinner I'm so sorry" she frowned. I tried to not let my smile waver.
"That's fine it's cool. I will ask lily and Sarah" I slipped the tickets back in my pocket.
"Thanks, I'm sure lily and Sarah would love to go" she smiled brightly.
I walked over to their office, trembling. If they said no I didn't know what I'd do.
" hey guys!" I smiled as I walked in.
"Hey Autumn" lily giggled.
"Yo A face" Sarah laughed in a fake British accent.
"So on the 20th to the 26th may do you wanna come to Spain with me, Ben and Lee?" I asked out of the blue, I saw their faces turn to shock.
"Are you like serious?" Lily asked, taken back.
"Yep!" I flashed the tickets.
"What who what???" Sarah squealed.
"Lee is treating me" I beamed , it felt so good saying that and I felt so special.
"Wow he must really like you to do this for you" lily muttered shyly.
"We can totally come thanks so much Autumn!"Sarah giggled.
"Be at the minibus here at 12 and don't be late" I smiled, handing out the tickets.
"We won't,thanks so much" Sarah bubbled with happiness.
"Yeah we owe you one Autumn!" Lily laughed.
I walked back to the office, a skip in my step.
"Hey beautiful, someone's happy" Lee smiled at me brightly.
"Yep I have just given my tickets out!" I laughed at him
" who's coming? i just gave mine to Ben as well"
"Lily and Sarah"
"Oh what about Katie?" He asked.
" busy, so I went for my other close buddies" I swept the hair out of my face with my hand.
"Dang I have some sexy friend on the minibus" he winked at me.
" and I have some romantic freak" I giggled.
I noticed his arms around my back and I did the same. He pulled me in and stared into my eyes, out lips got closer...
"Yeah I'm sos excited" lily giggled walking out of her office. Me and Lee separated jumping.
" see you around beautiful" he grinned before taking off down the corridor.
" you too, Lee" my eyes glistened. I loved him more than anything...

Hey there guys it's me! How was this part then? So Autumn is going to Spain with her biggest crush yet! Do you guys like Lee and Autumn? Lautumn? What will happen in Spain? What will happen between Lee and Autumn in Spain? Pleas comment and I love you guys so much for reading so far. Bye bye !!! Xxx