Simply perfect

I felt a soft nudge on my shoulder. "We have to go now" I heard in a soft, rumbling voice. I rolled over and opened my eyes to the blaring sun.
"Oh yeah I'm on the beach" I thought, I was too tired to speak so I nodded and begun gathering my things to leave the beautiful beach for the last time, or so I thought...
Back at the cottage I lay on the bed.
"Nightclubbing part three, who's showering first?" I asked as I sorted out my makeup.
"Um... Autumn I am sorry, then lily" Sarah muttered awkwardly, she didn't look me in the eye.
" yeah see, me and Sarah are going to have some sister time at this restaurant, Lee was nice enough to pay for it and we have to go early to get our reservations." Lily pulled a face to the ground.
"Oh that's fine, have fun you guys I'm gonna stay here and watch Netflix" I nodded towards the laptop.
"Phew, thanks for understanding Autumn!" Sarah smiled, bounding to the shower.
I smiled but it was forced. I couldn't help feeling left out, lily and Sarah were sisters they saw each other every day, me and them being together didn't happen often so why didn't why want to spend time with me?  Did I say something? And why did Lee pay for it, did he want me to be alone or just get them out of the way?
I wanted for the girls to get ready and watched them enviously. "Lucky" I thought.
"Alright we're off then" lily said at the door.
"Yes, have fun catching up on "orange is the new black" and text us if you need anything" Sarah smiled at me as she grabbed her bag and joined lily at the door.
" I will, don't get too drunk" I said with a laugh.
"Ok mum we promise" lily mimicked a little child and then waved. "Bye"
"Bye" Sarah waved as well and then the door slammed. I heard the sound of heels clip-clopping down the wooden steps and into the dusty gravel.
I looked around the room.
"So before I watch Netflix I need to pack for tomorrow, so I'll get into my pyjamas and start" I thought. It was so horrible how I had settled into this place with my two friends and romantic interest, but soon I had to go back to my lonely, empty house. It set me in a sombre mood as I opened my suitcase and grabbed my pyjamas.
"I'll get changed first, then pack" i told myself. My phone suddenly buzzed and I sighed. I had to check it as it could be lily or Sarah, they may have forgotten something, or maybe there was an issue.
However as I picked up the phone I realised that the message was from Lee. I couldn't help smiling.
"What you up to tonight?" He asked.
"Not much, lily and Sarah are out which you would know as you payed for it" I replied.
"I know, I wanted to treat them as I treated you AND Ben but not them. That sounds boring btw"
"Tell me about it! So boring packing is my worst enemy." I sat down, enjoying the company.
"Ok well I'll be your saviour and I'll take you out, so dress nice beautiful and I'll see you in an hour" I almost screamed, I knew I could count on Lee.
" yes, thank you see you in an hour" I switched my phone off and grabbed my fishtail dress out from the shopping spree. This was one of my nicest dresses yet and it was a Spanish special. I looked at the clock, seven pm, at eight I would leave.
I jumped in the shower, rinsing off my bikini and lathering up my body and hair. I dried my hair and left it down in a side fringe, it wanted to really turn Lee's head tonight.
I did brighter, happy makeup to impress him and finally changed into my new dress.
"Clubbing part 3 here I come" I said outloud.
I added a pair of ankle boots that were sparkly black and checked the clock.
Ten to eight. I texted Lee.
"I'm ready are you?"
"I was ready ages ago beautiful, I am too excited to see you" he had responded.
"Sure... You're an idiot Lee. Lmao. I'll be there soon" I threw my phone in my purse and locked the door. As I walked to Lee's I breathed in and out.
"It's going to be ok Autumn, Lee loves you for who you are, you can really be yourself with him so relax" I knocked, still pep talking myself. He opened the door and I held my breath, but soon let it go as he was wearing a smart black tuxedo that looked so expensive.
"You're so handsome" I breathed, out loud it sounded different from in my head, and I turned red immediately.
"You're gorgeous" he smiled the same way as I did. "Bens out sightseeing for his last night, so we're all alone sexy" he held my arm and locked up his bungalow.
"Perfect, let's go to this club for the third night in a row!" I laughed enthusiastically.
"What? No the club is closed" Lee frowned at me.
"Huh? Why did you ask me out then?" I muttered.
"It's our only night alone, our first, so I'm taking you somewhere special" he laughed mysteriously, nodded and allowed him to take the lead.
Soon I picked up the route. "We're going to the beach??!?!" I asked confused.
"Yup, you guessed it beautiful" he smiled at me as we tuned in to the beach.
"If I would have known I would have worn more suitable foot wear" I laughed, trying to walk on sand in ankle boots.
"Idiot, I'll be back" Lee teased, quickly running off in the way we came and I sat on the wall.
The stone warmed me under my dress, and I looked out to the sea which was still brightly lit with the hot sun. All the day tourists were leaving, everyone else on the beach must either live near or have a hotel near.
Suddenly, Lee came running over with a huge box.
"Here, don't want you getting hungry" Lee grinned with excitement as he dropped the box on the wall next to me. I opened it.
"Omg, Lee!!! Chips, salty and covered in vinegar, just how I like them" my heart throbbed as I saw how much of an effort he had gone to, for me! There were two identical chip boxes, and two expensive looking cocktails.
"That's how I like them too" Lee took a box and a drink, smiling. I took the remains and he pushed the box into a bin near us.
" this is.... Simply perfect" I smiled out to sea after we had finished eating and drinking.
"Nope, you're simply perfect autumn" Lee looked into my eyes. "May I?" He stood up and I nodded, allowing him to take me up the beach. There was a little disco going on in the distance and we could just about hear it.
"This one is for all you lovers out there" we could hear the dj say, followed by some excited screams.
"See, simply perfect!" Lee smiled romantically and took my hand. I clung on to him and we slowly danced, a proper slow dance.
Sean and me never danced and me and Patrick never touched each other too much when we did. This was a new level of romance!
My hands lay around his neck, his around my hips which made me tingle with excitement. I couldn't believe my luck.
"What did I do so right?" I thought to myself as we swayed to the beat of the music.
"I say it a lot, I know, but you really are beautiful." Lee muttered shyly. I wasn't sure if he wanted to say it, he seemed hesitant.
"Thank you, but I'm nothing. You're so handsome. That's how you get all the girls" I sighed I to him, not believing how good this felt.
"Thank you! I use to be a player, because I was self conscious. I didn't want people to think of me as the loner. So I pretended to be into a different girl each day. I hated it , truly. As soon as I saw you I was in love so I stopped, for you. The single you" Lee opened up to me.
"Really? I was always so jealous of you. Thank you for opening up. With Sean, I acted like a boy because that's the me he loved. With Patrick we were like friends apart from a few romantic chats. This is so new. You like me... The Autumn Rivers. This is like a fairytale being treated like a real woman. It's new to me. Nothing ever lasts I'm like a disaster everywhere I go, except with you." I flushed Scarlet as I realised how silly I sounded.
"Same for me, were simply perfect" he muttered into my ear as the music halted. Tingles shot up and down my body as he got close. I loved him. Lee Natward, the only one I could truly never forget.

Hey guys it's me! So did you like this part? Autumn and Lee are getting pretty flirty! What will happen later on in the night? Will anything come out of the night and will Lee finally commit or will it end in tears? Please comment, I love them! Shout out to tt_lowkey_lit for being the only one I talk to and my bestie here. She's simply perfect (self promo) so please check her out and read her books because they're amazing too! I love you! Bye guys ❤️ xxx