Spain

I glowered at the minibus as I climbed all the way to the back.
"Now you're awake come join us Autumn, it's so fun" Lee smirked.
"How much of the journey do we have next?" I asked finally realising we were actually in Spain.
"About two hours why?" He smiled at me.
"I just wanna catch some z." I sighed, leaving him alone with everyone else.
I lay at the back, sprawled luxuriously over three seats. After being trapped into one for nineteen hours if was so amazing to lay down over three.
After a while of laying down I realised how much of a jerk I had been to my closest friends and romantic interest. They were all trying to help me and I was being a spoiled brat and shoving it in their face.
I thought back and didn't even know what had made me start feeling like this. Why was I being so rude? Yeah I admit, something felt wrong...different, but that was no reason to be like this.
I wasn't in the best of moods but I could at least try to be my usual self.
"A bubbly, positive and cute best friend" as Katie had once said.
Now I felt so lonely and I had done that to myself. At that current point lily and Sarah walked over.
"I will be quiet" lily hissed.
"You're so loud just let her sleep" Sarah whispered angrily.
"I am I just worry she seems so sad-" I sat up.
"It's ok I'm awake." I smiled.
"Oh good" lily said wearily.
"Look I'm sorry about earlier I was tired and grumpy. Jet lag isn't my friend and to be honest I felt left out but was too...shy to admit it." I muttered sheepishly staring at the floor.
"That's fine everyone has those moments" Sarah smiled warmly and sat down with her bags.
"Yep thanks for being honest" lily hugged me and sat in her seat too.
"Thanks Autumn, beautiful" Lee smiled, he had obviously heard all of the conversation and I blushed, avoiding eye contact even though all I wanted to do was look into his shimmery blue eyes. I wanted him to kiss me again!
It was ten o'clock when I decided to check my phone. Katie had text me just now.
"Hey Autumn, it's ten where you are, four here and I can't sleep. My fault, I went to bed at like eight coz I was so bored. Omg annyways aww you'll get together soon. And not much going in here. Work today sigh. How's you"
"Hey Katie yeah I hope so. aww you'll be so tired to night'! Have fun at work (in Spain now be there in an hour" I replied almost instantly.
"I can't believe we have been on this bus for twenty hours now" lily smiled at me as I looked away from my phone.
"Yeah I'm kinda gonna miss it even though sleeping is a disaster.  Couldn't do another night" I remembered the night, wriggling around and waking up loads not being able to get comfortable.
"Tell me about it" Sarah joined in laughing.
"I woke up so much last night but never woke to see the crossing of the Spanish border. Typical" I sighed.
"I know right, Sod's law" lily giggled. I didn't know what they were complaining about, whenever I glanced at them through the night they were pea fully asleep in the same position as I saw them in last.
For the last hour of out trip I listened to music while Sarah painted her nails and lily head a magazine. Every so often I looked over her shoulder and red a juicy bit of gossip about someone or other.
"Five minutes" Lee smiled turning around.  I turned off my iPod and gathered up my things into my bag. It only took me a minute.
I sat back and relaxed, taking in the Spanish sights. Distant hills bathed in sunlight,  trees and little houses covering the grassy floors. I picked a small blue house with a cottage feel at the top of the mountain. If Lee loved Spain so much he would propose to me and we'd move into that house, pale blue and bright. It was small and cozy and we'd bring our first child up there.
On the other side of the window was the same thing, with bigger houses. I picked a pale green house that was large and roomy. And that would be our family house. I imagined a beach wedding me in a huge puffy white dress holding flowers, Lee looking smart and cute in his suit and holding the rings, white shiny grin flashing... Kissing...sex?
I shook my head. Now I was taking it way to far. It Wouldn't happen, ever!
I was taken out of my daydream as we slowly turned round a roundabout and pulled up on some gravel covered, dusty parking spot.
"You guys go get settled, Lee you have my number call us later have fun" Kyle smiled, black eyes showing. He needed some sleep.
"Thanks man" Lee stood up, trademark grin painting his face. He looked like a little puppy dog and i wanted to just scoop him up and kiss him. I grabbed my bag and followed lily off the bus, Sarah behind me.
"Thanks" I nodded to phill and Kyle before I stepped down the narrow stairs and onto the floor. The dry mud looking, brown dust swirled around me like a tornado with every step I made. I followed Lee all the way through the path until we reached a more narrow road? It had cream,white, Green and brown stones arranged in a random Pattern for the floors. We arrived at a small little area called "emerald village cottages" I could tell because a small wooden sign was pushed into the ground. There were three cottages. One pale blue, one pale green and one pale yellow.
"Green!" I shouted running up to the green cottage.
"Agreed!" Lily laughed throwing her arms around the building.
"Ok it's the prettiest one" Sarah smiled, joining us.
"Ok I'll have the blue" Lee nodded, him and Ben walking over to one side of us. I looked over the other side at the yellow. "That's for phill and Kyle" Lee smiled as if he read my mind.
The cottage was covered in wooden planks painted in a thick layer of pale green paint which was the prettiest colour I had ever seen. The little dainty, green, wooden steps led inside. The floor was a ceramic cream and the walls were pale green, lighter than the outside. There were three single beds, draped with light green duvet covers and pillows. There were curtains around each one which we could pull like in a hospital, but it didn't make me feel anxious like a hospital did, it made me feel so warm inside. We had a little green safe in one side and a little green fridge on the other.
"Can I er..." I stuttered.
"Yes you can have the middle bed" lily laughed.
"You know me too well" I laughed, running over to the little bed and throwing myself into it. I stretched out. It was so comfy, even though I was used to memory foam double beds this was bouncy, springy and relaxing. Lily chose the bed to my right and Sarah to my left. I realised then I couldn't be happier.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened to see phill standing at our door.
"Your luggage is outside for you" he smiled at me warmly.
"Thank you" I smiled back.
"Have a nice day" he walked back down the steps.
"You too" I shouted after him.
"What? Who?" Lily asked.
"Phill, just out our luggage outside I'll get it for you" I laughed running down the steps happily.
I the middle of all the tents was a little light wood picnic table. Around it lay five luggage cases. I hauled mine up the steps and dropped it by my bed. Next I grabbed Lily's blue zig zag case and dropped it next to her. Finally I pulled Sarah's dancer embossed case Ho to her bed and shut the door. Even with it firmly shut you could still hear the birds chirping and trees blowing in the wind.
I shoved my suitcase under my bed like all the other girls.
"So we have a mini fridge and a safe but no drawers?" I asked confused.
"Yeah they need to work on it" lily laughed.
Another knock on the door.
"Again?" Sarah sighed, flopping back on her bed.
"Autumn you know I love you... Can you perhaps...?" lily moaned.
"Fine, I'll get it" I muttered hesitating before standing up. I shuffled over to the door and yawned. Unbolting the doors tiredly I pulled in the door and looked up to see a tall, hunky man at my door. We had only been her for half hour and Lee Natward was already standing at my door grinning like a Cheshire Cat!

Hello guys it is meh! Did you like this chapter or nah? Well Autumn managed to finally sort her miss grumpy mood out and is getting ready to settle in. Lee is now at her door too! What could be want? What is going to happen now everyone's settled? Please comment because I love to read them and thank you for getting so far. Bye guys I love you! Xxx