Goodbye

I woke to the unusual sound if my alarm. "Oh that's what it sounds like, I remember now" I smiled as I switched it off. Today I could finally go back to work with my amazing friends. Then my smile disappeared. It was the last day I could spend with Lee.
I got up and showered with my new scent, it was amazing. I dried my hair and curled it as if I was going for a night out. I did super sexy makeup before changing out if my towel and into the dress Lee liked. I pulled on some dark stilettos and swung my dark, leather bag I er my shoulder.
I was ready. I tread to remain positive but I knew it was going to be hard. I climbed into my warm car and turned the key.
"You can do this Autumn, let's aim for a day that's panic attack free" I pep talked myself as I pulled out of the driveway. On the outside I was a non bothered, positive and always bubbly girl who was 100% confident. But on the inside I was an ugly, nervous wreck. I trembled as I pulled into my usual space next to Katie's. I didn't think j would be able to do that a few days ago. Lucky the argument didn't last. Crazy the Things that happen when stress levels are high.
I climbed out of the car door and locked it. As soon as I turned round Hibbert was standing right up to my face. I jumped.
"Geez Hibbert, you'd think I'd hear you" I tried to laugh it off but her mean eyes stuck to my head.
"Had a nice time in Spain did you?" She snarled.
"Yes I did actually." I thought about it for a moment. I could either boast and act like a teenager, or let it go like an adult. Easy choice. "It was beautiful, you would have loved it. Mikes and mikes if gorgeous beaches and endless fun-"
"Yeah yeah. Had fun fucking my boyfriend did you?" She growled, still so close to my face.
"Yeah it was fun actually. But the last time he checked Lee was single. He hadn't had a girlfriend for like, before he came here" I chuckled at her idiocy.
"How do you know Autumn?" I hated the way she said my name. A harsh bark, Lee said if like a gentle breeze.
"Because he really opened up to me. He would have been my girlfriend if he wasn't leaving for England tomorrow."
"Hahaha, likely story..." But she sounded uneasy.
"He didn't even take you to bed" I laughed, rubbing it in.
"Yeah but he isn't leaving. He would have told me. After all be cared abut me the most" she tried to hair flip, before realising she had basically no hair.
"Mmm, sure. Annyways as much as I love talking to you I have more important things to do" I gave a fake smile before I pushed last her, nudging her shoulder harshly.
As I walked into the building I got a new kick of confidence. I could do this.
"Morning Katie" I chirped as I walked into the office.
"Hey, sleep well?" Katie smiled, sitting at her desk. She had obviously just got in too.
"Yes actually, you?" I lied. I'd been waking up half the night because of Lee.
"I did too" she began logging in.
I took out my phone and water bottle before dumping my bag under my desk.
"Just going to get my water before I start" I turned out of the room. Maybe if see Lee?
But as I walked into the staff room I only saw...Patrick. he whipped around and saw me.
"Hey Autumn" it sounded weird him not calling me babe, we had in,y spoken twice since we broke up.
"Hey Patrick" I gave an awkward smile as I walked up to the sink.
"Can we...like...talk?" He asked pulling out a chair.
"Not today Patrick I'm sorry. Another day?" I shivered while I filled up my bottle.
"Please, it's important" he sat down.
"Any other day . Just not today" I screwed the lid on my bottle.
"Please Autumn, it's about what we have" he gestured towards me.
"You mean what we had? Like k said sorry not today" I walked out briskly before he could respond.
"Well that was awkward" I thought as I trekked down the hallway. I wondered what he wanted to speak to me about. Maybe someone in his family was ill or something. someone I knew when we were dating. Whatever it was I didn't want to know then. With Lee leaving I didn't want anyone else to rise my temper.
I didn't see Lee all day and I was wondering if I was ever going to see him again.
"Right I'm off" Katie logged off and stood up. It was home time.
"I might stick around for a bit, see if Lee comes here." I shivered.
"Ok Hun, see you tomorrow. Tell Lee I said goodbye." Katie grabbed her bag.
"Bye, have a good date with Leon" I smiled as she walked out. Then I bit my nails worriedly. Was Lee going to show up.
"Hey beautiful" his voice was softer than usual. "Don't bite those beautiful nails if you're, you'll ruin them" he hugged me from behind and I breathed him in.
"Hello handsome" I pulled in closer.
"I'm all ready to leave, flight leaves at 8" he rumbled. The twinkle in his eyes were missing.
"I'm going to miss you so much" I stood there bashfully.
"Me too, you're the only one that it kills me to leave. And dang did you have to wear that dress that I love?" He chuckled, but it wasn't him.
"I hoped that this would make you stay" I smiled seductively. It made me think of the night of travel to Spain, I got super frisky with him.
"I would, of these tickets didn't cost my life savings" he smiled, hugging me again.
"I didn't see you today" I whispered in his ear.
"I know. I was packing up and dropping stuff home." He rested his head on my shoulder.
"That's sad." I tried not to cry, this as the end if an era.
"Before we depart each other there's something I want to do"
"Anything" I let him pull me out to the car park. "Where are we going?" I giggled, getting caught up in the moment, I wasn't the only one.
"Wait and see" he chuckled.
He pulled me all the way to the park.
"The hell are we doing?" I thought to myself excitedly. He pulled me to the bench we first snogged in and gestures to it.
"Obviously my favourite was sex on the beach" lee laughed "but I couldn't reenact that one. This was my second favourite" he added, staring at the bench.
"Me too" I nodded, saddened by the happy memories we'd never get to do again.
"So let's relive it"
"Omg you weirdo" I giggled as he pulled me into his lap on the bench. I let him slowly lower me to the wood and then he meant over me.
"Take two" I giggled.
"This is like take ten by now" Lee joked as he leant in and kissed me. This was the longest kiss yet. We made out for ages and when he finally pulled away I was wanting more.
"What? I'm actually horny wow" I thighs as I sat up.
"I have to go home now. It won't be home tomorrow" Lee muttered, melancholy.
"I can't believe this has ended. Time to say goodbye?" I asked, want in the answer to be no.
"yes"
My face fell." I'll miss you my handsome man. You've changed me for the best" I leant on his chest.
"You too my beautiful, you taught me I didn't need to be a player to be happy. I could find my happiness in one girl,you" he cupped my face.
"You taught me how to handle my panic attacks and so much more."
"There's so much more to you. I can't believe it. Other than your stunning beauty."
"Same for you, stunningly handsome" I smiled, but it was a sombre smile.
"Well, goodbye. My life has been changed because if you. Keep doing that"
"You too, without you I'd still be that sad girl" I giggled.
"Goodbye autumn" he dropped my face.
"Goodbye Lee" I watched him as he kissed me one last time before he walked away into the distance. It reminded me of when we said goodnight in Spain, excited that we'd see each other the next day.
"As long as you're mine" was all I could think of as I slowly trudged back to the car. It was all over and I knew it. I'd never see him again. Ever.
I was lonely, but I had many amazing friends. This was the end if an era but all good things must come to an end.
I climbed into my car and turned it on. It was like I never knew him.maybe I would have liked that better, no hurt. But then I realised I was crazy, all these amazing memories were still with me. They'd last a lifetime...

Hey guys it's me, wickedface! Did you like this sad part? Wow all of my parts have been so depressing recently, haha don't worry. Maybe they'll get happier later? So Autumn and Lee are no longer together. A love story gone wrong. Will Autumn cope without Lee? What did Patrick want to tell her? Will she ever see Lee again? Well I lobe you guys so much, if you comment I'll love you so much ore lmao. Thanks for reading so far and ily, byeeeeeeeee! Xxx