Chapter 10 | Lullaby

|  Some people will try and silence your song |

   As Blueberry wakes up in the room next to (Y/n)'s he could see that he's alone in the dark room making him shake out of fear. A scared expression is in his blue orbs as he cautiously makes his way towards the door, hoping that the teenager's still awake. His figure shaking uneasily as he takes a few more steps towards the door, opening and closing it behind him. Once he's out of the room he makes his way towards her room inhaling and exhaling shakily. He opens the door to her room and sees the lamp on but dimmed down to where he could see but to the point where it's still dark enough. Closing the door behind him he walks over to her bed and shakes her side. "(Y/n)... I'm scared..." He says to her seeing her shift in the bed until she sits up rubbing her eyes tiredly.

   "What's wrong?" The teenager asks seeing his scared expression. She pats the spot next to her and she watches him with concern as he gets onto the bed. "Could you possibly sing to me?" He asks cuddling up to her trying to stop shaking and she sighs quietly. She nods but before she sings she could hear him ask a question. "Why were you crying earlier?" He asks making her heart skip a beat. She couldn't find the words to speak or make an excuse to tell him that she's fine but he'll know that she's lying. "I... I can't tell you right now. It's a little bit complicated but I'll tell you tomorrow," She tells him seeing him nod. After she answers his question she starts to sing a song that her mother sang to her when she was a baby.

"Hush now, my Storeen,"

"Close your eyes and sleep,"

"Waltzing the waves," 

"Diving the deep," 

"Stars are shining bright," 

"The wind is on the rise," 

"Whispering words of long lost lullabies," 

"Oh, won't you come with me," 

"Where the moon is made of gold," 

"And in the morning sun," 

"We'll be sailing," 

"Oh, won't you come with me,"

"Where the ocean meets the sky,"

"And as the clouds roll by,"

"We'll sing the song of the sea,"

"I had a dream last night,"

"And heard the sweetest sound,"

"I saw a great white light,"

"And dancers in the round,"

"Castles in the sand,"

"Cradles in the trees,"

"Don't cry, I'll see you by and by,"

"Oh, won't you come with me,"

"Where the moon is made of gold,"

"And in the morning sun,"

"We'll be sailing,"

"Oh, won't you come with me,"

"Where the ocean meets the sky,"

"And as the clouds roll by,"

"We'll sing the song of the sea,"

"Rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling."

"Oh, won't you come with me,"

"Where the moon is made of gold,"

"And in the morning sun,"

"We'll be sailing free,"

"Oh, won't you come with me,"

"Where the ocean meets the sky,"

"And as the clouds roll by,"

"We'll sing the song of the sea,"

   As she sings the last note she looks over at Blueberry and sees that he's fast asleep in her grasp. Remembering the question he asked her before she started singing made her think that he must've listened to her and if he did then it's going to be ride for her. Hoping that he won't tell anyone in the morning makes her kinda scared although he is innocent. Lying down onto the bed she closes her eyes wishing for the best to happen tomorrow morning.

   | Nobody should know about what's behind their smile |