Chapter 16 | Don't Tell Them

| Nobody knows the real me |

"Hey again!" The cheerful insane voice says behind the teenager. (Y/n) wakes up in the darkness along with Chara behind her seeing the teenager confused and lost in thought. "What are you doing here?" She asks the demonic child with their red orbs glowing a bit giving them both a source of light. A small chuckle comes them and seeing the fear in the teenagers (e/c) orbs as she tries to look away from them but seemed as if she couldn't at all. "Is the baby scared?" They speak up making her scoot back a bit from her speaking up all of a sudden. She steps forward showing her the confidence in her eyes, the fear completely gone as a flash of rainbow colors come to her eyes as fast as it appeared the sudden flash disappears.

"What the hell?" Chara says seeing the flash of rainbow colors in the teenagers eyes as it disappeared. The teenager swings one of her arms forward, creating a (f/c) flame going straight towards the demonic child. They dodge the attack seeing (Y/n)'s eyes glow a faint (e/c) making a smile creep onto their lips. "Getting feisty, aren't we?" They chuckle seeing how determined she is. They look through her, watching her glass soul heal making some of the cracks disappear. They swear under their breath and makes their blade turn into a red color, ready to attack her before she wakes up.

Chara swings their blade horizontally across her chest only to have her jump backwards avoiding their attack. A smirk comes onto the teenagers lips seeing how ticked off they are at her. "Do you think, I was gonna let you have me? Because, you're wrong. I'm not giving up without a fight!" They say, as she gets into a mode where they won't stop until the teenager wakes up. They notice the child's new aura that surround their figure and becomes more alert to her.

"How about we play a game?" They say with venom laced in their voice making her back up a bit, ready to attack at any moment. The teenager frowns upon seeing Chara in her insane mode where she'll kill everything in her way. They take a step forward, making her charge up her attack. She holds her arm back, creating a katana to fit the grasp of her hand to have a secure grip on the weapon.

The demonic child steps forward, and another step until they suddenly go into a full sprint towards the teenager. She quickly holds the katana in front of her torso to where the blade is paced horizontally in front of her chest to block the attack. Their blade comes down, right in the middle but lets the weapon clash against hers making a ringing sound in both of their ears as it fades away. The clash makes them both a step back