Chapter Eleven

Unedited!

Sophie's POV:

Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn were all looking from me to Henry. Then, they looked over Ann and Josh, who looked at them then to us, more confused than before. But, to my surprise, the five turned their heads back on the screen. I look over at Henry, Ann, and Josh, excusing myself.

I walked down the ramped floor and exited. The was a restroom near by, so I entered and hid in the big stall towards the back of the room. I locked it and went to sit on the toilet. Suddenly, my phone buzzes. I pulled it out from my pocket and unlocked it. There was a message from Carter.

From: Carter
To: Me

Hey....sorry about last night. I was in a bad mood.

To: Carter
From: Me

It's okay.

He replied back, but I was in no mood to be texting anyone right now. I went on Instagram to check upon my feed. Haven't really been on it for a while. Immediately, one picture catches my attention.

Sarah_Bitchezzzz;
*picture attachment*

Seeing Finding Dory with these dorks! So excited! Xp

This was posted only five minutes ago. The picture was of the four of them in their seats. Sarah had her eyes closed while giving a toothy grin. Alex had his arm around her while crossing his eyes. Dan and Mark were basically on top of one another, wrestling each other for the popcorn.

Happy as ever. . .

But of course, I left a like.

I release a sigh and decide it's time I head back before they start to worry. I get up from the toilet seat and my butt was throbbing from sitting on the hard toilet for so long.

I unlock the stall door and slowly open it, but stopped mid way. Sarah entered the bathroom, looking down at her phone. I shut the door closed before she could look up and see me. It was when I heard a stall being locked I decided to make a run for it. My red locks slapped me in the face once I stopped to take a breath by the door to the movie room.

I reentered and made a turn to go up the ramp, when I was stopped by a deep voice. "Excuse me," I reluctantly turn my head in the direction of the voice. I was fully aware that it was them, the five guys, but I had to play it off as if I didn't know them. Zayn waved me over to where they were seated. I looked up to where I was seated and noticed Henry watching me intently.

The other two just watched the movie.

I gulped and steadily walked towards them. They were all eyeing me, like they were trying to detect who I was. I gulped again. I took a seat by Zayn, avoiding their eyes. There was a tap on my shoulder, which means I have to look at them. When I do, Zayn'a staring down at me while Liam, Harry, Louis, and Niall were leaned forward to get a better view.

"You look familiar." Zayn said, suspicion laced in his voice.

"Have we met before?" Louis asked.

I purse my lips and shake my head. "Sorry, you must have me mistaken for somebody else." I lied, hoping that they bought it.

Louis and Niall glanced at each other, Harry nodded his head, Liam looked away from me, and Zayn didn't say anything—just stared me down with suspicion.

"Well, we best leave you to your friends." Liam said with a kind smile.

I returned it and got up from my seat. I hurried back up and took a seat by Henry once again. He turned to face me. "Well?" He questioned, curiosity and worry glister in his eyes.

"They asked if they knew me. I said no, of course." I reassure once I saw the fear return in his eyes.

He blew out some air through his mouth and chuckles without humor. "Glad that's over."

Zayn's POV:

I watched as she chatted with that boy. He looked awfully familiar, her too. "Zayn?" Liam called, causing me to turn and face him. "Are you watching the movie?"

"Sorry." I apologized, using my thumb and index finger to pinch my temple. "Just thinking about that girl. She seemed too familiar." I said.

"I agree with Zayn. There is no way we have not met this girl." Louis adds.

"She's got a cute friend, though." Harry comments with a smirk.

"Not now, Harry." Louis said, smacking him on the shoulder.

"Ow!"

Everyone hushed us once again, glaring at each individual of us.

"Oh, cut the crap! Like any of you are actually watching!" I snap. Well, it's true. Up until now, there were couples making out. I face the boys again. "I think we should go, I lost interest in this movie." I said and got up.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that girl and boy watching us. I squint my eyes at them.

In a snap, it all comes to me.

That's Freddie's younger brother, Henry.

But then, who's the girl?

***

I'm sorry if you didn't want Zayn appearing—or having a point of view—but, he was in the first book, so....

Anyways, I would like to apologize for these last three chapters. I know, they're bad. But, next chapter will be better!

love,
1DStyles18