Chapter Twenty

Austin's POV:

I stared down at my phone in horror. AC was by my ear, pestering me with questions. I was too lost in my thoughts and racing heart beat to answer him.

They took her--no, he took her again.

Ben.

I just know it was him. His words from that day in Spain rang in my ears.

"I know I said I would give her back to you if you found her, but I don't want to do that. I was beginning to like her, but not in the way you do."

I didn't waste any more time in my parking lot and stepped on the gas petal, speeding down the street in the direction of Ben's place.

AC was yelling for me to slow down, but I flipped him off.

He's got Sophie, I just know it.

I ran through some red lights. No cops were around, so I got away with it. Finally within minutes, I was in front of his house. Memories from when Jeremy was held captive here and beaten to the pulp, and Sophie being held captive with that prick, only sickeny stomach.

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. AC followed behind, still asking, "what the fuck is going on?"

I shoved my phone in his hands  continued up the steps. It was silent.  I pounded on the door, waiting impatiently for someone to open the door.

Instead of Ben, or one of his five dickheads, I was met with an older woman. She looked about thirty.

"Can I help you?" She asked, slightly pissed.

Awkward. . .

"Uh, does a man by the name Ben live here?" I tried to sound somewhat polite, but I was too worried about Sophie to be.

"Ben? You mean the previous owner?" I nod. "I'm sorry, but he doesn't live here anymore." She snapped.

Okay, she's getting on my nerve. Her voice is irritating me.

"Do you know where he moved away to?"

"No. We just moved here, kid. Now, if you'll excuse me--"

I slammed my hand on the door, scaring her. "Don't fucking call me a kid. And you better tell me the truth or I'll this house down piece by piece." I growled.

She gulped before disappearing into her house. Just when I thought she wasn't going to come back, she shoved a piece of paper into my chest. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again, you here me?! And if I catch you here again, I'll call the police!"

"Whatever."

I turned around and told AC to follow me. The door slammed shut, causing me to jump. Bitch. I got in my car and waited for AC to get in. "Tell me what that fuck was that all about? And that text?"

"Ben took Sophie again!"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now shut the fuck up and let me drive!"

AC punched me on the arm and slumped in his seat. I ignited my car and drove--sped--down the street.

***

Three hours later, and I'm finally at his house. I checked the mailbox the stood six feet away from his house.

Ben Rogers

I glared at his name.

AC went ahead of me and began walking towards the door. I jogged passed him and in a swift movement, I used my legs to knocked the door down.

All six of their heads turned in my direction. Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, and Zayn all stared up at me with shocked and confused, while Ben stared at me with fire in his eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He shot up from his seat and took two large steps towards me.

"Where is she?!" I ignored his question, instead shoved him against the nearest wall.

"Aus-"

"Stay out of this, AC." My cold, fury eyes made him shut up. I turned back to Ben, sneering. "Where. Is. She." I growled.

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking about!" Ben hissed.

"Don't play dumb with me, mother fucker! I know it was you who took Sophie!"

His eyes soften and his body grew less tense. "S-Sophie? They took her?"

I punched my fist against the wall. "I said don't play dumb with me!"

The angry fire returned in his eyes. "I'm not fucking playing! I didn't take her!"

It felt like it was only me and Ben in the room, glaring at each other. But, I know we weren't. The others were just silent.

I didn't trust him not one bit, so I let go of his arms and ran towards his basement door. He has to have one, where else would he keep her, Henry, and that bitchy girl?

I threw the door open, revealing a dark, lifeless, empty basement.

Sophie's POV:

I was awake and well aware of what was happening through what he was saying. The only problem was that I was drugged. So everything around me was blurry.

Light shone into my eyes, blinding me more. His footsteps hurrying down the steps made me whimper.

He was going to hurt us again.

His hand ran up my leg, making me jump. He chuckled darkly at my reaction and dug his finger nails into the skin of my leg. I cried into the cloth.

"Shut up!" He growled, slapping me across the face.

I heard rattling next to me, it belonging to Henry. It sounded like he was cursing at him.

Henry was cut off by a fist colliding with his stomach.

He only chuckled. "Oh, my dear, sweet, subjects. Your useless cries for help won't get you out of here. The basement is sound proof, meaning no one can hear you down here." He laughed as we all cried.

"God, you three are pathetic. To think I socialized with you." He tsked as he backed away from us.

His blurry figure disappeared under the staircase and returned with a brand new syringe.

"Please, no." I heard Ann muffled into the cloth.

He laughed and ran his hand up and down her stomach. "Oh my dear Ann." Ann squirmed under his touch, saying what I believe is 'don't touch me.'

"Why are you fighting this? After all, isn't this what you wanted? Don't you like me?"

Ann cried harder as he began to leave kisses all over her leg.

"You fucking freak! Leave her alone!" Henry muffled.

He only laughed--He being Josh.