Part III: Chapter 37

I resisted his grip on me as I was forced down the stairs and towards their car. "He didn't tell me where he was going," I insisted as Woodman demanded Raven's location.

"But you saw which direction it took off in?"

I decisively shut my mouth. As if I'd tell you.

As we reached the fancy black car, Percy opened the backseat door as I was shoved in, and he followed right behind.

The gray backseat was pristinely clean, but with the new-car smell lingered an uncleansable scent that resembled roadkill. As I slid into the backseat, Percy sitting down on my right, Ben sat on my left, and shut and lock the door. Earnest sat in the driver's seat and turned to face me, and the car went still for a moment.

Something about being locked in a car with them...the tension was fatal.

"So?" the redhead asked me. "Are you going to tell us where Birdsh*t went?"

"Don't call him that," I said in a very small voice, but instantly regretted it.

He and Percy burst out laughing; Percy could hardly gather the breath to say, "Damn, she must be really into bird-c*ck."

"Did it like to hurt you when it f*cked you?" the redhead asked darkly, glancing me over, looking for bruises. "It did, didn't it?"

My hand shot to my neck and I gulped as I remembered Raven choking me whenever he had an episode, warning me we should never be intimate

My hand shot to my neck and I gulped as I remembered Raven choking me whenever he had an episode, warning me we should never be intimate. I didn't mean for it to be so obvious, but they all stared at me with narrowed gazes, having found the confirmation they were looking for that he'd hurt me at some point. Damn it.

"Well, whatever you sampled from Birdsh*t, you'll be getting a lot more of if you don't cooperate," the bearded redhead warned me. "You still have your life ahead of you, you know? You're cute. You could still make it out of this without a single scratch."

"Real cute," Percy repeated in a mutter, eyeing me.

"Cut it out, dumbass," the redhead snapped. "We're already kidnapping a minor. You want to add sexually assaulting a minor to that?"

"Shut up Ben, don't act like you're so much better. I say we're already breaking the law here, so I don't know what's stopping us!" Percy protested as I leaned a little further away from him.

Earnest finally cut into the conversation, barking at Percy, "You touch her inappropriately and Hunter will make you pay."

"Hey, hey, I was never really going to touch her," Percy immediately claimed.

"She'd probably sell for a lot more as a sex slave, though," Ben, the redhead, pondered aloud.

"We're not selling her," Earnest silenced him immediately.

"There's more to life than money, dude," Percy insisted to Ben. "There's also p*ssy, guns, and booze. I like this sex slave idea, though."

Ben wasn't buying it, adding onto the list, "And nice cars and nice watches and nice mansions and nice–"