Chapter 15

"Don't stop," I whispered, tugging on his shirt that was covering his bare torso. "keep singing,"

"I thought you want food," Harry remarked, a small smirk playing on his lips.

I inched up, pressing my lips against his, before pulling away and stuffing my face into his neck. "I don't care, sing to me baby,"

He kissed my forehead, letting his lips linger there for a few seconds.

I shut my eyes, relishing the sweet yet raspy and rusty sound of Harry's voice.

"Settle down with me. Cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms,"

His legs intertwined with mine, and he cradled me into his chest, holding me firmly. He planted tender kisses on my face, brushing his nose against mine, just how I like it.

"Wow another Ed Sheeran song? I'm guessing someone is a little fan," I giggled, nuzzling my nose into the side of his cheek.

Harry snatched my face in his hands, laying his forehead onto mine, as the upper part of his body was pressed against my upper half. "You're so beautiful,"

I giggled again, brushing my lips against his.

"But yes, I am a fan, because he's my best friend," Harry admitted, swiping his warm, moist tongue across my lip.

I shuddered under his touch, practically melting in his arms. "Continue singing," I breathed out, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet and with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now,"

I brought my hand up to his face, brushing away a wavy curl that fell onto his forehead. "You're so perfect. So, so perfect," I whispered, blinking up to meet his eyes.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love. Settle down with me and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady. I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms,"

I traced my fingertip across his lips ever so delicately, soaking in all his beautiful and angelic features.

"Oh no. My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet and with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now. Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love,"

His lips brushed my temple, his lips barely touching my skin. The feeling was like a ghostly whisper, and it created a fine layer of goosebumps to arose on my skin.

"Yeah I've been feeling everything, from hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth, I guess that's how I know you. So I hold you close to help you give it up. So kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love,"

Harry shifted his body, so he was laying on top of me, his full weight was not all on me but the majority of it was, but he wasn't crushing me at all.

His lips hovered over mine, his warm breath fanning out on my face. He held my face in his hands, his thumbs brushing my cheeks.

Our eyes stayed locked, and this had to be the most intimate moment we've had yet to have.

I could easily tell he means the words he sings; simply by the way he's holding me so close to him, like he can't get enough of my touch. He always holds me like it's the last time he will ever get to, and that warms my heart. I could tell he means the words he sings, by the way his eyes never left mine. They held me captive and just by the sincere, adoration look in his eyes, I felt loved and safe.

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we're falling in love,"

Harry dropped the rest of his body weight on me, and he nuzzled his head into my neck, his lips nibbling supple kisses into my raw skin. He kissed my neck one more time before settling on just laying there, not moving or letting out a word.

I couldn't describe the feelings that over came me.

There are some feelings that fill you up that dig their roots into your skin and never let go. They swell and blow you over like wind and waves.

I sneezed, letting out a groan when the pain of a headache settled in the back of my head.

"Is wittle Brooke getting sick?" Harry cooed, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

I rolled my eyes. "I hope not, I feel like it though,"

He kissed my nose, caressing my cheek faintly with his thumb. "I'll make you something to eat and we can snuggle on the couch and watch tv downstairs, yeah?"

I nodded, a yawn escaping my lips. "You're the best,"

He grinned, climbing out of the bed, letting the sheets fall into a messed up pile at the end of the bed.

A shiver ran through me body when the cool, air conditioned air hit my clammy body. I rolled out of the bed, standing on my own, shaking feet.

"No don't walk I'll carry you," Harry ordered, quickly walking over to my side of the bed.

"Harry, I'm a little sick, I'm not on my death bed," I giggled, swatting his hands away.

Harry snatched my waist, swiftly picking me up bridal style. "I don't care,"

I sighed, knowing it wasn't worth fighting him over, and nudged my face into the crook of his neck as he carried me.

I listened to his footsteps, on the hard wood floor, creating a creaking noise to sound.