Chapter 32

the song of the chapter is;

banana pancakes by jack Johnson

it's on the side so listen to it while reading the beginning of the chapter x

sorry that this chapter is so short and took forever to be written..  I was sick and then I had writers block but I hope this chapter makes up for it x

A giggle fell from my lips as I brushed my nose against his. "You're so cliché,"

The grin that was held on his lips didn't falter as his fingers swept the strands of hair off my face. "I could be more cliché if that's what you're asking,"

I rolled my eyes, reaching up to tangle my fingers in his delightfully soft hair. "I didn't ask that at all, I don't know where you got that from but I don't think that's quite possible babe,"

He rose an eyebrow in protest, his meticulous hands sliding down the curves of my body until they rested on my hips. "It is quite possible actually,"

"Then go right ahead and prove me wrong," I challenged, a smirk tugging on the corner of my lips.

"When I'm with you, I feel so safe, like I'm at home," he whispered, his heavy eyes suffocating mine as a single, slender finger traces my lips.

Another one of his fingers caressed my cheekbone ever so slightly, the faint, ghost feeling sent a layer of goosebumps to cover every part of my skin.

"Is that the best you got?" I squeaked, my heart thumping erratically in my thick chest. 

"No but it seemed to get you breathless," he snickered playfully, his tongue darting out to moisten his lower lip.

I examined every trembling movement of his face, especially his pleading lips, before I met Harry's eyes once again. "Kiss me,"

His green, speckled eyes glossed over as his lips twitched. "I would but I have to make you breakfast," he taunted.

"Harry I swear to god I wi-"

His downy lips were shoved into mine, making my body melt in his arms, which were now wrapped around my waist.

Our mouths conveyed against each other blissfully, fire rupturing in the usual spot in my stomach.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, despite me keeping my lips sealed. The kiss dragged into being hot and fiery with such passion and love embedded in each movement we made.

His hands traveled to hold my head and I felt Harry's nimble fingers move into my hair, tugging carefully.

"I'm going to burn the pancakes," he mumbled against my lips, his hot breath hitting my face.

"Let them," I groaned, arching my chest into his, resulting in him pressing his weight onto me.

He let out an airless moan. "I'm sorry babe but I don't feel like burning down the apartment," he protested, retreating away from me.

I frowned, reaching out to fist for his shirt. "Noooooooo,"

He laughed, leaning over me but just out of reach.

"Harry kiss me," I pouted, giving Harry the best puppy face I could muster.

He bent his head, planting kisses everywhere on my face but my lips.

I giggled, thrashing my body around, unable to move my head because he had his hands clamped on my face. "Harry," I groaned, stifling a laugh.

"You wanted me to kiss you," he shrugged innocently, hopping off the bed to fled the room.