Chapter 33

listen to where you belong by Kari Kimmel, song is on the side, because its just a really good song.

idk i just feel like it fits Brooke and harry somewhat... and plus it's The Fosters theme song and that show is my life x

I loved him like the clouds

fell in love with the rocky floor,

for they could never be together,

so I let my teary rain pour.

I loved her like the mood

always chased the sun,

although they race together in sync,

they would never become one,

-ay

"You know," I started, spinning around enchantingly as I scan the elegant hotel room Harry and I are occupying for who knows how long. "you didn't have to get the most expensive hotel out there in this town right?" I told, sliding my fuzzy socks across the freshly waxed wooden floor, stumbling into Harry's chest.

He caught me flawlessly, circling his arms around my back. He glanced down at me with a warm smile on his lips, his eyes shinning with joy. "I know, but I like to spoil my baby," he cooed, pinching my cheeks as if I was a little child.

I rolled my eyes, but smiled appreciatively at him. "How sweet," I matched his baby voice, squeezing his cheeks as well. "But," I trailed off in a much more normal tone compared to the one prior. "being with you is plenty," I whispered, nuzzling my face in his neck.

I was aware to his chest rumbling against mine, a throaty chuckle leaving his mouth. "And you say I'm the cheesy one,"

I growled, biting the sensitive skin on his neck, before slipping easily from his hold.

A gasp fell from his agape lips as I slowly slid away from him.

"Did you just bite me?" he shrieked in bewilderment.

I nodded my head, my lower lip pulled in between my pointed, jagged teeth.

He took an abrupt step towards me, making a squeal slip out of me, before I staggered away.

His sudden movements made me quickly sprint away, but with my luck and the fuzzy socks on the waxed floors, I went tumbling to the floor with a grunt.

Harry's refreshing bust of laughter, filled happiness inside of me that nothing, at all, excluding him could give me.

Before I knew it, he pounced upon me much like an oversized dog would do, and his fingers were instantly trailing down my sides, tickling the skin beneath.

I began to writhe and wiggle underneath him, making him chuckle. My breaths became easily labored as shreds of giggles and protests fled from my mouth.

My hands flew up, going to shove him, when a massive hand secured both of my hands above my head so I couldn't move.

"Stop it," I exhaled, which only made him tickle harder, and smile wider.

My legs were pinned down from his butt sitting upon them, making me feel all the more held down.

"Harryyy," I groaned, trying to fight back the giggles that boiled up.