Chapter 35

Brooke's POV

Warning, very mature content... if you don't enjoy smut i suggest you skip past it x

I take his face in my hands and press my lips upon his, kissing him tenderly.

He kissed me back, his lips conveying slow and rawly against mine, although I'm trying to kiss him in a way that signals I want to be caught up in him.

By the way he reaches his hands up and implants them on either side of my face and holds it securely, it shows that he's pouring every emotion into this kiss.

He rested his forehead against mine, his lips millimeters apart from mine, our heavy pants mixing together out in front of us. 

After Harry regained himself enough he elegantly smashed his lips into mine once again.

The way his lips overlapped mine and moved against mine in such a deliberate fashion, made goosebumps appear on my skin.

My fingers fiddled with the hem of his shirt to try and shove it off of him. I needed to feel his bare skin against mine, it's such a feeling I crave and desire for.

"Slow baby," Harry breathed out.

I pouted, which just made Harry nibble on, making me giggle into his agape mouth.

"Why?" I whispered back, wiggling my body beneath his, which resulted in him gripping my hips with his manly, large hands to keep me in place.

"Let's not rush it," he peppered kisses all over my neck, making me released a heavy sigh.

"But last time we didn't and I loved it," I mentioned, pushing his face away from my neck to look at me. "remember that Harry? The way it felt to ha-"

He crashed his lips in a calm fashion, this time rolling his body down into mine, making my body arch off the bed.

Images from the previous time we had sex filled my mind, a circling of memories jolted through my head.

"Slow," he reminded me through the kiss.

His voice holds a raspyness, which sent fire through my veins down to my stomach.

It's really bugging me that he is still fully clothed so I slowly brought his shirt up his back so I could touch his skin as he nibbled down my neck, to my collarbones.

I felt his hands shimmy underneath my back; making me arch up into his chest to grant him space to take my bra off.

The span of his hands travel down my waist and hips to my thighs, making my hands fist his hair.

I trace my hands over his face as he unbuckled his pants with a  single hand, which never fails to amaze me how he does it, his other hand holding his weight.

As he pulls off his boxers, I kiss his lips with hunger and lust, feeling his nimble fingers blindly tugging down my underwear.

"Are you ready baby?" he mumbled against my lips.

I hum, my eyes staying shut as I hear the wrapper of a condom opening.

I feel him nudge into me, shaking breaths from me tumbling into his mouth.

Once he was inside of me I instantly felt every negative thought about maybe being pregnant slip from my mind.

My mind was now occupied and contained by him.