Chapter 36

"Harry?" I whispered, almost in disbelief, like I was surprised he actually came back.

Deliberately, I flipped around, my hair getting tangled around my neck, which resulted in me brushing it off of me.

"I'm so sorry baby," he murmured, his palm being placed on my cheek. His thumb grazing the skin at the corner of my mouth. "I'm so sorry,"

I blinked, my eyes focusing on his face. It was dark in the room, the tv being the only thing illuminating the somber room. 

I didn't respond, I had nothing to say. 

"I shouldn't of flipped out on you,  I was just really strucked and I got all happy and I uh reacted in a sort of fashion that I shouldn't have. Please forgive me," he breathed, his tongue darting out to moisten his lips.

"I... Harry you can't do that," I exhaled, almost leaning into his palm; loving the feeling of warmth it gives. "you can't just freak out on me and leave, leaving me confused and... and hurt and lonely,"

His eyes shut for a moment, his lips parting as he inhaled a wavering breath. "I know. I'm sorry Brooke, I really am. And I lied Brooke. I lied. I have a thousand of reasons to bother being with you. I was frustrated, for a reason I shouldn't have been, and I lied. I love you so much and I would never give up on loving you,"

I sighed, shutting my eyes. "It's okay,"

I heard a sigh of relief leave his mouth, and his arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, tugging me in closer to his body.

I opened my eyes, looking up at him. 

He smiled down at me, placing a tender, short but graceful kiss upon my lips.

"I do see a future with you Harry," I whispered, dropping my head onto his shoulder, placing my hand on his chest.

"I know I-"

I shook my head, interrupting him. "I'm not lying, I do. I see us living in a beautiful home with four, maybe five children. A dog, oh! and a bunny!" 

His chest rumbled beneath me, his fingers lacing through my hair, his other hand securely holding me into him. "A bunny?"

I nodded. "A white bunny named Lola,"

"What if it's a boy bunny?" Harry questioned, his thumb rubbing the skin on my hip, where my shirt rode up a little too much but I didn't bother pulling down.

"It's name will be Lola," I demanded, fighting off a smirk that taunted my lips.

"Mhm," Harry hummed, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "What kind of dog would we have?"

"Ummm.. a girl pitbull named Stella. It doesn't matter what color," I announced. "Unless you think otherwise," I added.

Harry was quiet for a moment before he spoke. "No I like it,"

I grinned. "Good, because you have a say in this too you know,"

"Oh I do, do I? That's a first," he joked, his tone playful.

I snorted, slapping his chest. "Shut up you prick,"

He laughed. "I'm kidding I'm kidding. If we had two daughters and two sons what would you name them?"

"Well it depends, because you do get to help with the names but I like the names Marissa, Alana, Brandon and I don't know what the other boys name would be," 

The faint sound of friends filled the silence that overlapped every so often, it was quite soothing.

"Austin,"