Chapter 27

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"

but just look at us holding on

we're still together still going strong

A smile tugged it's way onto my lips as I yanked Harry's face away from my neck. I clamped my hands over his warm cheeks, bringing him down.

He placed his lips upon mine, his hands tangling into my hair.

"Harry," I mumbled against his lips, attempting to pull him away from me so I could speak, but he couldn't take his lips off of mine.

"Hmm?" he hummed into the kiss.

"I made up a joke of my own," I giggled, slipping out of Harry's hold, so he could let me speak.

He snatched my body once again, bringing me against his chest. "What is it?" he smiled, his eyes full of life and happiness.

"Knock knock," I bit my lip, holding in a laugh.

"Who's there?"

"Urine,"

"Urine who?"

"Urine -secure, don't know what for," I sang, a heavy set of laughter taking over.

Harry chuckled. "That was clever,"

I giggled, swatting his chest. "And I thought of it all myself,"

"Your laugh is my warmth," he whispered, his emotion changing from playful to seriousness.

Despite the hyperness and energy that happened to be in desperate need to escape, I wiggled closer into Harry.

The proximity of our bodies happen to be so close.

I could feel his warm, trickling breath fanning out onto my face.

The temperature rose rapidly in the small apartment room we currently were in.

Harry held me firmly in his arms, as if he never intended on letting go.

I could smell the faint scent of his intoxicating cologne and I could hear the steady beating of his heart.

I felt the thin fabric of his t-shirt tub against my neck, and I heard nothing but the sound of his heavy breaths.

In his arms and simply being around him, made me feel safe.

It was as if no one could hurt me, when I was with Harry.

Even if the world happened to end right now, it would be okay because Harry is by my side.

He is my entire world.

"You know how much I love you, right?" he whispered, his lips trailing along my cheek.

I allowed my eyes to flutter shut as the simple, sweet feeling of delight was placed upon me.

I nodded. "Yeah Harry. I do,"

I felt his lips turn into a smile. "You know," he whispered, rolling over so his warm body hovered over mine.

"What?" I whispered back, picking my head up ever so slightly so my nose bumped into his.

His thick hands grasped my face, as his eyes captured mine. "You are the most beautiful human I have ever laid eyes upon and I crave every part of you. From the pinnacle of your head to the underside of your toes,"

I giggled, my tongue darting out to lick my lips, and accidently poking against Harry's pleading lips.

"Do you know how hard it was to stay away from you?" Harry breathed out, dragging his thumb across my cheek, down to outline my lips. "I wanted you so badly. I wanted to lay next to you and study ever little, particular feature that you have; the tiny freckle above your lip, your small dimple. Everything. I wanted to memorize every feature on your body. Every single one. I wanted you to tell me what you hate about your body, just so I could place a kiss upon that and tell you how beautiful it happens to be. I missed the way you whisper in my ear and say you love me. I wanted you so badly,"