Chapter 20: Enemies

Warning: This chapter is a little more gory and has a lot of cursing.

Your P.O.V.

Sans stared down at me in shock, but then growled and turned to Chara. He stomped toward her, as Henry stopped him from going to close, "What the fuck have you done to her?! I swear to fucking-!"

"Calm down, Sans. I haven't hurt her too badly. Henry gave her a black eye and that's about it."

Sans' hands became tight fists as his anger only increased, "Did you give her the black eye last time? Are you the damn bitch who's been hurting her behind my back?! You've been going against the deal as much as I have you c*nt!"

I understood his anger, but when he said that, I was pretty much speechless. Especially since he called her a c*nt. I couldn't help but widen my eyes at him. Even Chara was surprised but only for a second before she rolled her eyes, "You were already going against the deal before I did."

"So? I was hardly doing anything! There was no way that me making very light flirtation could possibly break the deal."

"Any type of affection towards her breaks the deal. You knew that when you kissed her. You knew that ever since you met me."

For the first time of me knowing him, Sans got so mad that not only was his eyes glowing, but so were his fists. He was beyond pissed.

He pushed Henry away, knocking him off guard, and approached Chara, "I was afraid of you hurting her, but you do it anyway. This deal is off! And if that means you have to die, then you better fucking start digging your grave now, cuz you aren't leaving here alive."

I had never seen him so angry as to want to kill someone. It was practically terrifying. Even Henry was hesitant when he grabbed Sans and tried to pull him back. Chara didn't seemed worried, even though she definitely should have been.

She just smiled and laughed. A terrifyingly retched laugh, "Don't sweat it Sans. I'm not worried about leaving. You should be worried about something else. Henry!"

When I looked over at Henry, he had a shotgun in his hand. I was totally screwed. I struggled to stand up, but I reached a wall and used it to prop myself up. He aimed at me, but before he could shoot a glowing bone shot through his skull. I was absolutely terrified as he slowly fell down in front of me. His eyes rolling to the back of his head, and blood pouring out onto the carpet.

I looked over at Sans, who was looking at the ground. He had a terrifying smile on his face, but his eyes had gone black and were flaming blue. His arm stretched out towards Henry's body.

I was getting tired because I had tensed up so badly. My limps wanted to give out, but I refused to let them. Chara was still there, smiling.

"Ah.. Sans. You never cease to amaze me. And you wonder why I want you for my own. You are so powerful and so strong, that if I were to possess your body, I would be invisible."

What? She's a.. Demon?

Sans was still staring at the ground, but then his glare shot up to her, "You will never possess me. You don't deserve that possibility. You deserve to be shot back down into hell where you fucking belong."

"Do I? Heh. I think not. Its been a lovely pleasure to see you two again, but I must depart. For I have some business I should attend to. Ciao~!"

She snapped her fingers, and disappeared into the air. I wasn't sure what to think. First Sans got mad and killed a guy, then Chara turned out to be a demon. What else could go fucking wrong?