Thank You

Thank you for reading this story.

Im going to give you guys my schedule for the next few months (or at least I plan for this to be my schedule.. It could change).

Please make sure you check out my Author Note book that I published after I posted the last chapter of the story. It will have crucial information about other stories and I've been thinking of maybe doing a sequel, BUT that's only if I get enough requests for it and I get enough people who like the book. I mean.. If no one is gonna read the sequel then.. Why bother? So make sure you read my A/n book.

So here is my schedule for stories I plan to do.

This month: I will be working on the Jacksepticeye X Suicidal Reader story called Liar. I will also have Imprisoned published. If you are unfamiliar to what I'm talking about, please refer to the -sorta important- chapter.

October or November: I will be planning to publish Frostbite. I don't plan to do another Jack X Reader story for a while so yeah.

January: When the new year starts, I'm hoping to reveal another story that I have planned. The only way to find out more information please check out the A/n book like I said earlier.

If you have any questions, please message me and I will answer them as best as I can.

Once again, thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

Edit: I ended up not doing an Author note book so if you need updates, please watch for my message board.