A/n -Sorta Important-

So guys.. This is officially my last Sans X Reader story. I'm sorry, but I'm not into Undertale anymore, so I'm going to start writing Jacksepticeye X Reader and romance stories.

So what I'm gonna do is show you my story ideas. I want you guys to rate all of them 1/10. 1 being Holy shit you have make this idea into a book. 10 being That's the worst idea I ever heard. Be honest. Alright? I need to know what I'm going to be writing in the near future.

So the first three are Jacksepticeye X Reader stories. If you don't like those types, skip down to the romance book ideas then.

Jacksepticeye X Reader

Predator

This story is about Y/n being bullied by Jack for a really long time, but he doesn't do it because he doesn't like Y/n. He does it to convince himself that he doesn't have affection for you.

Toxicated

So Jack is a creature that doesn't feel pain, has no heart, and isn't dead or alive. He's in between. After he saved you from being raped or murdered by a guy, you were officially in is debt. So ya.

Responsibilities

Jack is your boss. You are his personal assistant. Why? Cuz you were homeless and needed a job. So guess what, hun. You have to do as he says. *-*

Romance Stories/Novels or some shit

Against

Kylee, the princess, was put in an eternal sleep by her own parents. Supposedly a prince was to come and kiss her awake and that is who she is to marry. However; she has other ideas. Not only did she hate the prince she was supposed to marry but her crush, a hunter, was forbidden to see her. So after escaping the castle, she meets a thief who she tags along with only to fall in love with someone who is was supposed to be executed.

Imprisoned (similar idea to Against..but different)

Ryan is one of the best police officers in the Cincinnati area. He was always the best at finding people who needed to be found, but when Riley, a wanted jewel thief, starts showing up, Ryan can't catch her. He eventually gets to know her and realizes he had a thing for her.

Frostbite

Nox was born with powers to manipulate ice and snow(he's not fucking Elsa -_-) and is unable to live in warm temperatures. So he is abandoned in Antarctica where he lives for several years, until Piper, a scientist, goes to Antarctica to do research and they fall in love. Blah blah blah. I think you get the point

So please make sure you rate these so I can figure out what story to work on after this one end. The story I will be writing will be announced when this story ends. Thank you

Love Rae~