Chapter 27: Share The Love

He looked down at his guitar, smiling sadly. He reached over and grabbed it from me. It was the same guitar from when we were teenagers. He always made the most beautiful music.

"Well.. Let's see.." He started a cord, his smile slowly growing as he stood up before me. I sat there, sitting on my knees, waiting for him to play. I wondered how good he was, even though it had been forever since he last played it.

"Wise men say.. Only fools rush in." He looked at me, passionately, as if I was the only person that mattered to him, "But I... Can't help, falling in love with you."

He was still as good as he was last time I heard him play.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? For I can't help falling in love with you.. Like the river flows, surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes, something's are meant to be.."

I wiped a tear that had made its way down my cheek. I smiled, "That was beautiful. You're still as good as you were before."

"Heh.. Really? I feel like I'm a bit rusty."

I shook my head, standing up, "I enjoy listening to you sing. You can sing and play.. Then I'll dance to it. How does that sound?"

He nodded, giving me a grin as he looked down at the strings of his guitar.

I heard the cord and knew the song as soon as he began to play.

"The best thing about tonight, is that we're not fighting. Could it be that he have been this way before? I know you don't think that I am trying. I know you're wearing thin down to the core. But hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you, over again. Don't make me change my mind or I won't live to see another day, I swear its true.. Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find~!"

He kept playing the guitar to continue to the next half of the song, but then it stopped. For a second I stopped dancing, but before I could stand up right, I felt his hands take mine. One had my left hand, the other was on my waist.

He smiled at me, and then started to slow dance with me.

"This is not what I intended.. I always swore to you I'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger.. I may have failed but I have loved you from the start. Ooh but hold your breath, because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you.. Over again."

It was like we were in a movie scene. I was his princess and he was my beautiful singing knight.

"Because a girl like you is impossible to find. You're impossible to find."

He stopped and stared into my eyes. My heart was pumping out of my chest, so hard that I felt like I may have a heart attack.

He put a hand in my hair and stroked it, then ringing it down to my cheek. Tears had been falling down my face.

"Don't cry. A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry," He wiped my tears with his finger and then rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I wasn't sure how I could live without him. I knew I'd need to figure out a way. I had to because if he died... What was the point? I was nothing without him.

He leaned in and kissed me. This kiss practically obliterated me. He wasn't rough, he softly kissed me, while wiping away my hot tears that wouldn't stop coming.

After a moment, he broke it off, but only enough to look me in the eyes. He smiled, "Ya know, you're still cute.. Even if you're covered in tears and have puffy red eyes."

I stared at him, slightly, but then snorted. I laughed, "You're such a goof."

He chuckled, "I've been told that a few times in my life."

I giggled and pushed him away slightly. He chuckled mischievously, before sliding an arm around me and pulling me to him again.

"You're never leaving my side, my dear. I'll never let you go."

I smiled, trying to hold in any tears that wanted fall.

I'm not leaving your side, but you'll be leaving mine. I'm going to miss you Sans. I love you.