Chapter 30: Finals

I literally have every other chapter already typed out.. After I publish this chapter, I'll publish the next chapter a little bit after that. If that's cool with you guys.

Today was the finals. Today was the day I wanted to never come, but.. Here I was. The best and worst day of my life. All throughout my life I imagined this day to go in so many different ways. But how today would go, was never something I thought would happen.

Sans and I walked through the backstage towards where all the contestants were warming up. He held my hand, rubbing it and smiling.

"I know its impossible for you to lose, but I want you to show these losers who's the real queen of dancing."

I looked at him and smiled. No matter what anyone said or what happened, I was never really the winner. Chara was. Why? Because she was getting exactly what she wanted. Sans dead. Me miserable. Every time I thought about it, I wanted to strangle her for what she was doing to me. To Sans. To Rae. I felt bad for her because all she wanted was to make her story fun and interesting, but she breaks a hole in reality. When you think about it, that's pretty damn cool cuz who the fuck can break reality?

(I'm giving myself too much credit in this story. But ya gotta admit.. If I broke reality.. That'd be either really cool or absolutely terrible. With my luck it'd be absolutely terrible)

"Contestants please be ready to go on when you're name is called," a man with a clipboard said. We had an order of who went when. I was third.

The first contestant went on, making the crowd clap and then go silent.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:24 in the afternoon. The winner would be announced at around 5:30. God.. Could time go any faster? Before I knew it, I'd be morning Sans' grave.

I sat down, beginning to cry again, but Sans wrapped an arm around me, squeezing me slightly, "Don't cry. Wouldn't want to mess up your beautiful make up, would we?"

I sighed, looking down on the ground, sadly. His hand rubbed the small of my back, slowly going up and down, "Remember what I've told you Iris. This might be for the best."

I nodded, sniffling. Time was passing so quickly that I noticed that it was my turn already. I stood and looked at him. He smiled giving me a thumbs up, mouthing Good luck.

∆Time skip cuz we know what's gonna happen. She dances duh∆

It was 5:30. It didn't take hardly any time at all. My dance was beautiful and graceful. So good that the judges were astonished by my moves. It was like they'd never seen anything so beautiful in their life.

It didn't surprise me too much.

Me, along with all the other contestants, stood in a line on the stage. A judge stood there smiling.

"It is my great pleasure to announce the dancer of the decade and maybe even century. But first I will announce the the second and third places. In third place, with 89 out of 100 points.. Alphys. Second place with 95 out of 100 points.. Is Toriel."

The two contestants stepped forward smiling and bowing. To get such high numbers out of 100 was a very difficult thing to do. You would have to get every little detail perfect to get a 100.

"Then.. With first place with a total of 99.5 points out of 100.. Is Y/n!"

I smiled excidedly, or at least as much as I could be, but I was still excited. I had trained my whole life for this moment.

The judges came and put a silver crown on my head and gave me beautiful flowers, "Congratulations! You are the winner with a prize of not only Dancer of the century, but you also win one million dollars!"

I smiled gleefully, adjusting the crown on my head.

That's when there is a loud bang in the room. Everyone's attention moved to the back, where a very familiar person stood. Chara. She chuckled, giving a terrifyingly creepy smirk. She approached the stage, pushing people out of her way.

"Well well well. You won. I would have never guessed that you would actually win. But Noe that you have.. I'm very happy for you."

I growled at her, backing up slightly, "Screw off, Chara. I know you just want to watch... That happen. I will not allow you to see him suffer!"

Sans came out from behind stage and held a grip on my shoulders, "Calm down."

"No! She is intentionally ruining our lives because she can't accept that her guy was stolen from her. Grow up!"

Chara's brows burrowed as she glared st me, "Oh don't worry Iris. I've grown up. I'm going to show yo uthe true meaning of pain. You will be so miserable.."

"I will stop you! I will do any thing if it means you don't get the damn satisfaction of seeing me go through pain. I won't let it happen!"

"You are the biggest pain in my side," she hissed, making fists, "Maybe you should join your damn boyfriend in hell when he gets there."

"Not so fast!"

Once again there was another familiar voice, causing everyone to look to the entrance.