《 fascinated gaze 》

Ladybug looked up at Cat, trying to not look at his tanned bare chest. It was just so hard not to. She never knew Cat had a six-pack. Or maybe that was an added bonus from the clothe switching thing. Still, it was nice to see him like that.

She suddenly felt self-conscious of her body. She never really wore mid drift tops - or bikinis, at that - so it was a new territory for her.

Cat seemed to like it though.

She flushed as she remembered Cat Noir was Adrien and Adrien was looking at her like she was a Victoria Secret supermodel.

She squirmed under his fascinated gaze. He looked up at her eyes and his face changed to an apologetic one. She smiled gratefully and noticed his golden blonde hair was long, shading his eyes a tiny bit. He still had his charming smile though.

He had a skirt sort of thing on - like all of the Ancient Egyptians do in the hieroglyphs - and it was black with small green paw prints at the bottom. His black ears were almost hidden by his blonde locks and his gorgeous green eyes were brighter than ever. Now she was the one with the fascinated gaze.

🐞🐞🐞

OH MY FREAKING GOD! 500 VIEWS! I AM SO ECSTATIC RIGHT NOW! I AM MOST PROBABLY HURTING YOUR BRAIN BY VIRTUALLY YELLING. (okay, I'll stop). But, seriously guys, thank you so much for your support and for continuing to read this fan fiction. I honestly thought that it wouldn't be as popular as it is, comparing to all of the other amazing Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir fan fictions are out there.

Thank you all so much! I really appreciate you guys voting for this story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!