《 clever 》

The Pharaoh stood before Ladybug and Cat Noir. Though they knew him previously as another name. A name they'd dread for the rest of their lives.

The Ticket Master.

"Wha-? Who? Why?" Ladybug stuttered.
"What are you doing here, Ticket Master?" Cat Noir growled, anger evident in his face.

As an instinct he pulled Ladybug behind him, though he knew that she didn't need protecting; she could very well handle herself.

Ladybug glared at Cat Noir, though her stare softened when she realized Cat was tense; nervous; frightened. She smiled softly and squeezed his hand, reassuringly.

We will beat him. We have to. Her mind stated.

Cat Noir glanced down at Ladybug, a small smile on his face, his features relaxing a tad.

"Cute." Ticket Master smirked evilly, "Real cute. Though the cuteness must come to an end." His voice ended on a grave note. His eyes gleamed with death, revenge, and a sense of finally-I-can-finish-this-off.

Cat Noir and Ladybug looked up at the villain. His pale grey skin contrasted with his black Egyptain styled skirt, his white teeth were filed into points. Ladybug shivered as she saw those.

"So you were disguised as the Pharaoh?" Cat Noir assumed.
"Yes." Said the villain definately.

Ladybug looked down at his hooked hand. A wooden stick which reached the floor was connected to it with a piece of string. So that's how he hid his hooked hand. By making it look like the Pharaoh's staff in the silhouette! Clever.

The Ticket Master detached the wooden staff from his hooked hand and pulled one of the tickets free from his other hand, sending it in the heroes direction.

🐞🐞🐞

And the battle for freedom commences! About time, I must say.

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoy!