Epilogue

The boy's eyes slid open, scanning his surroundings drearily.  Once he realized that he didn't recognize the sights around him, he froze in shock. He leapt to his feet, and then cursed quietly as he clutched his throbbing head. He glanced around and spotted his blond friend laying on the ground a few feet away, and walked over to him. Grabbing the other male's shoulders, he began to shake his friend, who opened his eyes slowly.

"Wh-where... are we?" The second male's voice was slurred and weak, and he closed his eyes as pain washed through him. "I-I think I hurt my hand..." The first teen glanced down at the boy's hand, only to wince at the sight of the broken appendage.

"Yeah, that looks painful." The second boy glared weakly at the first at his obvious statement. Both boys jumped when a familiar cold voice spoke up from behind them.

"Oi, brats! What are you two doing?" The older man walked up to the two, walking calmly and showing no signs of fatigue.

"C-Corporal!" The first teen– who was known as Eren Yeager– stood and clenched his right hand into a fist, resting it above his heart as the other arm moved behind his back. The older man– Levi Ackerman– didn't spare him a second glance.

"Where's Erwin?" The teen with a broken hand was known as Armin Arlert, and he shook his head negatively at Levi's question.

"It's just us. We don't know if any of the others are around."  Nodding to show he understood, Levi turned on his heel and began walking away.  Eren glanced at Armin, bewildered by the sudden action before helping his friend up and trudging after him.

   "Uh... Sir?"  Eren spoke hesitantly.  "What are we going to do?"

   "It seems whatever that thing in your basement was has transported us here," Armin said.  "Wherever here is, I'm not sure." The older man nodded.

   "First we need to establish our current location."  His voice was emotionless.  "Then, we need to figure out how many enemies are near our position, and find the others."  Eren nodded.

   "Yes sir."  He turned to Armin.  "Do you think they're alright?"  The blond shook his head.

   "I don't know, Eren."  Levi cast a glance over his shoulder at the two.

   "Alright or not, we still need to find them.  Now let's go."

   "Yes, Corporal."  Two voices spoke in sync.

And then, the trio set off to find their comrades and discover where they had been transported to.

A/N
Hello, everyone! *wipes brow* whew, so this story is finished! I just wanted to make a note that there may be a sequel to this story, but that remains to be unseen.  If I do write a sequel, it won't come out for a while because I need to plan it.  I hope you enjoyed this story!

Until then, my lovely readers~

                       ~Rainy

Update:
The sequel is out! Join Eren, Armin, Levi, and others as they team up with the Shinoa Squad and navigate Tokyo, and try to find a way home. The sequel is called, 'Attack on Vampire' so go check it out if you enjoyed this story!
   Peace~

                                                                        ~Rainy