Unadept

Hanji's Office

   Levi took slow, quiet steps as he entered Hanji's office.  After the scene earlier, he had his suspicions about what was in that vial– and none of them were good.

   Kneeling to the ground, Levi let a look of disgust cross his features.

   "Doesn't Shit-glasses ever clean this place?"  He could see every clump of dirt on the floor, every little hair and speck of dust.  "She is cleaning this pigsty after I'm done here." 

   Getting back to the task at hand, Levi glanced around to find the spot where Hanji had fallen.  From there, he investigated the place where the blond– Mikaela– had seemingly lost his mind.  Earlier, when the teen had been drinking the liquid in the vial, a drop had fallen to the floor in his hastiness.  Spotting the dark substance, Levi walked forward and absorbed it into a handkerchief.  He then lifted the white cloth to his face, and inspected it.  It had a particularly weird smell, too...

   Levi's eyes widened.

   'Is this... blood?'

~~~~

   Yu fell on his face for the third time in a row.  He groaned while Kimizuki laughed loudly at him.

   "Shut up, idiot-Kimizuki!  I'd like to see you try this!"  The blackette rubbed his head where a bump was forming as he righted himself again.  He was even more infuriated when the Horse-face from earlier stopped by, and laughed when he saw him.

   "What– can't master the 3D-MG, can you?"  Both him and Kimizuki laughed at Yu, while the others stood nearby.  Yoichi came forward and gently set a hand on Kimizuki's arm, saying,

   "P-please be nice to Yuu-kun, Kimizuki-san."  The salmon-haired teen sighed, and instead walked off with the brunette in tow, leaving Jean behind to laugh at Yuichiro alone.  Eren eventually came around, and told Jean to go and spend some 'quality time' with Marco.  With red cheeks, Jean replied,

   "S-shut up, idiot!" before stomping off.  Eren laughed, and shouted,

   "Is that the best insult you can come up with, Horseface?"  The brunette then gave tips to Yu, who eventually got the hang of it.

   "H-hey Mika!  I'm doing it!"  The blond vampire looked on with a smile at his brother, who was laughing and pumping his fists in the air. The 3D-MG had been harder to master than anyone had expected, but Yuichiro was the first to get it. Following him were Mika– who instantly got the hang of the gear, Yoichi, Shinoa, and Mitsuba. With a little encouragement from Eren and his friend Armin, everyone except Kimizuki got it.

"Argh! Why is this so difficult?!" Yu laughed at him.

"Not so fun, is it?"

   "Shut up–"

"All Cadets, ready yourselves!  The town is being attacked by the Colossal Titan!"  The Shinoa squad looked around in confusion at the soldiers who ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

   "What's going on?"  Yoichi's voice had a tint of fear in it as he stood close to Kimizuki, who was also looking around, shock lacing his features with worry.

   "The Colossal Titan...  Just like five years ago..."  Yuichiro turned to face Eren, who was looking at the ground, his bangs covering his eyes and his fists clenched.  When he raised his head, Yu saw the immense amount of pain, sadness, and mostly anger held within the teal orbs.  "I'm gonna kill it!  And this time, I'll be prepared!"  With that, the brunette raced off, followed closely by Armin.  Mika and Yu exchanged a worried look.

   'Jut like five years ago?  What does that mean?'  Yu was snapped out of his thoughts when Guren and Shinya appeared, shouting at the group to find a horse and head into town. Quickly following orders, Yu, Mika, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi, and Kimizuki stole the nearest horses, and started galloping into the city at breakneck speed.

"Everyone!" Yu turned at the sound of Shinoa's voice. "Protect your comrades! Whatever is happening in town, it isn't good, so watch your backs!"  There was a chorus of "yes's," and "okay's" before the group bolted off, keeping a close eye on their surroundings.

~~~~

   "Dammit!  It disappeared!"  Eren paced back and forth on the top of Wall Maria, rage consuming him.

"E-Eren! Titans are invading the city!" The brunette glanced down only to see that what his friend said was true– 10 Titans had already infiltrated the city. Cursing, the brunette launched off the wall, followed closely by Armin. Only one thought was running through his head–

'I will annihilate all the Titans.'