Chapter 23: A Christmas Present From Henry

Ever since I dumped Henry...I felt free but something was missing and I might be crazy but I think Jack can make me whole again.

It was now Christmas Eve so some time has passed since they have came in. I woke up with an ominous feeling like something was gonna happen. I shook it off as something stupid and I get up. A sudden rush of nausea overcame me and I run into the bathroom. As I was doing it there was a knock on the door.
"C-come in." I say to the person outside the door.
The person comes in and rubs my back soothingly.
"Are ye okay? I heard ye when I was gonna go to my room." Jack asks.
"Y-yeah I a-I throw up again not finishing my sentence.
"I'll take that as a no." Jack sighs.
I finally was done and I got up and went to the sink to brush my teeth. I look at the mirror to see Jack staring at me with a toothy smile. I got done and turn around to face him.
"Don't worry about me with this morning sickness...it is quite normal for this stage." I say flushing the toilet.
"You just look too smart to be pregnant at this age." He says.
"Thanks for calling me dumb." I sigh not looking at him.
"Sorry...I didn't mean it like that." He embraces me and holds me tight.
I lean into his embrace and consume myself with his heat and smell of cashmere woods on his shirt.
"You're so perfect." He mumbles in my ear.
I smile and I feel his lips on my cheek. I blush and I feel him walk away leaving me to get ready for the day.

I went downstairs in a Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask sweatshirt and some black pants. I went to the kitchen to soothe my crazy cravings. Today on the menu: Toast with butter on it and whipped cream on top. I got that ready and start to eat. Someone embraces me and nuzzles my neck. I blush knowing exactly who it was.
"Jack...I'm trying to eat." I say.
"I know but I just want to hold you." He mumbles in my neck.
I smile at him and he starts swaying me back and forth real gentle but I soon stop paying attention as I hear Natalie's hush voice.
"Do you know where they are?" Nat asks.
"Nope not at all." A man's voice replies to her.
"Is it that noticeable?" Nat asks again.

"Yep." The man answers.
"If anyone finds out about this Mark..." Nat whines.

'MARK?!" I shock and push off of Jack.
"What happened?" He asks.
"Shhh." I put a finger to my mouth and I listen again.
"I'm sure they would be fine with it. I mean I know Jack has a thing for her so he would mark her at his in a heartbeat." Mark says with a reassuring tone.
"Okay love." Nat says.

The back door to the backyard opens and I go back to normal by eating my food. I can see Jack looking at me in the corner of my eye. He has a shocked look on his face so I kick him as a reminder not to say a word.

It was about 8 pm and we are watching A Christmas Story on the couch when the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it." I get up and go over to the door. I open it and Henry was on the other side and man did he look like he was going through some rough times. Serves him damn right.
"Why are you here?" I ask.
"I wanted to give you something for Christmas." He looks down.
"Thank you Henry." I say with a smile and he hands it over.
"You're welcome...I wanted to be to be in the baby's life somehow." He says.
"Thank you again Henry." I give him a kiss on the cheek.
He starts blushing them someone embraces me.
"Who's this?" Jack asks.
"Oh Jack this is Henry...my ex." I say looking up at him.
"I'm a huge fan of you Jack." Henry smiles.
"Always a pleasure meeting a fan." He says.
"Anyways love, we are about to open presents." Jack says looking down at me.
"Okay, I'll be there in a sec." He grabs the present and leaves then shuts the door.
"Are you guys a thing?" He asks clearly jelly.
"No we are not...why would you care Henry?" I reply.
"Are you gonna let me see the baby when its born?" He asks not answering my question.
"Maybe maybe not." I shrug with some sass.
"(Y/N)...it is only right to let me see the baby at least one time." Henry pleads.
Snow starts to fall on the current layer of snow that Swellview already have.
"I just dunno Henry...I mean you hurt me bad." I say shuffling my feet.
"I know that and I'm really am sorry about everything." Henry pleads.
"Henry...you should go...be with your family." I say looking at the snowy ground.
He walks over to me and points up. I look up and there is a mistletoe. I look back at him and he gives me a kiss on the cheek then whispers in my ear. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)."
He runs off and leaves me on the porch frozen to the spot. I feel the cheek where he gave me the kiss and its warm to the touch. I sigh and go back inside to see Nat, Mark, and Jack sitting on the floor by the Christmas tree. I sat down next to Jack and he wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. I smile and Mark speaks up. "You're first sis."
"It is right to let the guests go first." I retort back.
"Nah, you are preggers so you have a special privilege." Nat smiles at me.
"Go ahead love." Jack whispers in my ear.
I take the present that Henry gave me and I unwrap the box. I open the box to see . I gasp at the sight and I turn it around to show everyone. Everyone was in awe and all that jazz. There was another thing that looks like a booklet. On the cover in neat handwriting says 'Read alone'
That's exactly what I'm going to do.

Lots Of Love

Cheyenne (0)~~~