10:04 PM

"Okay...you what?"

"You know how Jace plays football?"

"Yes."

"I went to the game wearing the schools colors with his jersey number painted on my cheek and I was wearing his varsity jacket. And when they won the game, I marched right over to him and kissed him."

"...In front of everyone?"

"Right again, Charlie. He was surprised and I could feel everyone watching us when he lifted me up in the air. I FELT SPECIAL."

"I bet."

"It was very...relieving. To not hide that we were dating anymore."

"That's nice. But I have a question."

"What?"

"Where was Chance? He just didn't see you wearing a boys jacket and a number on your face? That just screams 'I have a boyfriend'."

"He fell asleep. Mom made sure he didn't wake up when I left or came back home. Which was pretty late because Jace and I...well. Another make out session."

"You're getting more action than me. This is just sad."

"Because you're making no moves! Get Gabby!"

"What's the point? I need to go back to college soon. My breaks almost over."

"Gosh, that fast?"

"That fast, kiddo."

"Darn. College letters are being sent it soon."

"Yeah...about college. How are you and Jace suppose to work if you're going to two different schools?"

"...I don't know."

"I mean, long distance is an option but the relationship slowly dies each time. It's rare when they last."

"...Gosh, I don't know. I didn't- he's such a distraction!"

"That's a point of a boy. We're distractions. You two should talk about it soon."

"...Charlie...what if we-"

"Let's hope that won't be an option, okay?"

"..."

"..."

"Okay."

NOTE : YOU THINK TWO UPDATES IS ENOUGH?! MY CEREAL ARMY, you must not know me.

Welp. Jace and Ana have a problem. Don't kill me pls.