Epilogue

8 YEARS LATER

A camera flashed, blinding Ana and Jace. Her mother smiled behind the camera. "You look adorable, Mrs. Carson."

Ana blinked, waiting for her vision to clear again. Jace reached for her, wiping some icing off his wife's cheek and licking it off his finger. "I think I'm blind now, thanks to you mother."

The camera flashed a few more times. "Cake looks good on you, daughter. Glad we picked two cakes instead of one."

Minutes ago, when the first cake cake rolling in, Charlie thought it would be funny to pick up one of the layers of the cake and smash it in Ana's face.

Which led to a food fight. Ana surprisingly won, not even caring about her ruined wedding dress. Just to make things even, she picked up the rest of the cake and covered twenty six year old Jace with it.

After taking pictures with cake and food all over the bride and groom, Farah rushed to join all the guests so she could have a decent chance to get her daughter's bouquet.

"Everyone ready?!" Ana shouted, turning her back.

"Farah, it's just between me and you. And I swear to my life that I am getting those flowers." Jessy growled, shoving ladies out of the way.

Farah grinned."Over my dead body, Buffoon."

One of Ana's college friends, Priya, glared at them. "You two old people should be sitting down. I'm getting the flowers."

Farah and Jessy eyed the girl for a second before shoving her away.

"Here it comes!" Ana yelled before tossing it in the air.

All of the women started shoving, throwing their hands up to catch the flowers.

Gabby was about to grab a balloon when the bouquet landed right in her hand. She gaped at it before looking up at all the women.

"SHE HAS THE FLOWERS!" Farah screamed, pointing at her sister. "THOSE BELONG TO ME."

Charlie took a step away from his girlfriend, lifting his hands up. "You better run."

Gabby lifted up the front of her long dress with her free hand, kicked off her shoes, and ran as off as fast as she possibly could.

All of the women did the same, running after Gabby. Gosh, if Ana knew they would go so crazy for the flowers, she should have made an arena.

A FEW HOURS LATER YO...

By the end of the day, the flowers were ripped apart and now, nearly everyone had a piece of the bouquet.

Ana's wedding did not go as plan at all.

But that was perfectly fine. She will always be fine with the fact that her family will never be normal. So at any event, if you ever see a Carson, Hollins, or Layne, be ready for the best time of your lives.

Charlie and Farah made kissey faces as Jace and Ana got into their limo, ready to ride off to their honeymoon.

When they got to their hotel room, which was so much bigger than she imagined, she pushed him inside the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Jace was not allowed to touch her until both of them was clean.

While he was in the shower, she walked toward the drawer that Alice (the roommate) filled up for her and couldn't help but laugh at the fact that it was filled with lace gowns and undergarments.

A small paper laid in the middle of all of the clothing.

Ana, you're twenty five for crying out loud. At least reward Jace for waiting nine whole years, you scumbag. Do you see your body, girl? If I was Jace....lets just say things would be sooo much different.
Have fun, babe.
-Alice (the cooler one and not that back stabbing bitch)

Alice was right. Over the years, Ana's body decided to have a second puberty stage (even though that may not be possible) and her chest grew bigger and her nonexistent ass wasn't so nonexistent anymore.

Laughing, Ana grabbed underwear that looked like shorts and a matching colored bra. She wasn't in the mood to constantly pull out wedgies and she was glad Alice actually got her shorts.

Jace walked out the bathroom fifteen minutes later, shirtless.

Ana seen him shirtless plenty of times but she still always choked. She covered what she was going to wear for him and tried not to stare at his glorious body and she sped walked to the bathroom.

Locking the door behind her, she dropped her clothes on the toilet's closed lid and took a while to unzip her gown.

When it dropped to the floor, she quickly took everything else off and thanked Jace for leaving the water on for her.

When all of the dried cake was scrubbed off her body and she smelled like lavender and vanilla (a common girl smell, I know) she slipped on new new clothes and dried her hair.

As soon as she opened the door, the cool air conditioner breeze slapping her face, she was already in Jace's arms. She smirked at him. "Looks like you really can't wait for anything, husband."

He dropped her on the bed. "After waiting over three thousand days? Get ready for one hell of a show, wife."

He joined her on the bed, his lips meeting her neck. "No holding back?"

He pulled away, staring at her. "Do you want me to?"

She took a second to think. But then shook her head, smiling. "Give it all you got, lover boy."

He slowly grinned, his eyes filling with mischief as he pinned her to the bed.

F I N.

NOTE : and that's that. Teaching Stupidity is over.

Horrible ending.

May edit and add more to it some other day.

CUE THE TEARS. CUE THE APPLAUSE. Sorry @crtvtrc (Priya)for that small appearance. I forgot all about you winning and had to find a way to shove you in the ending.

Forgive meeee ;(

SO....QUESTION :
Would you guys like bonus scenes?
Like how Charlie and Gabby officially started dating or how Jace proposed?

Or...like some of Jace and Ana's dates?

A Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Halloween Special?

IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS SO IF MANY OF YOU WANT IT, I'll be down to write it but if any of you don't want it, I'm fine with not doing it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY AND IM GLAD YOU LOVED JACE AS MUCH AS CHANCE.

LOVE YOU ALL.

BYEEEEE