9:08 PM

"Hey."

"Hey. How's school going?"

"Alice came back today. She looks...I can't even describe it to you."

"...Is it bad?"

"Yes."

"That's all that matters."

"...How did it go with your parents?"

"They laughed."

"..."

"I'm serious. They laughed about it and said that I'll just have to make up the work when I return to school."

"Jeez...what do they have against Alice and her mother?"

"They dealt with Alice because she was my best friend but her mother...her mother got in the way of Chance and Farah. That was when my mom decided she loved my dad."

"..."

"Rebecca was such a bitch. My mom attacked her when she saw her at Harvard. It was a bad sight-"

"Both of your parents went to Harvard?"

"...Yeah. They sent me a package about two weeks ago...I haven't opened it yet."

"Crap. Why not?!"

"Because...I'm not ready. You...you won't be there with me."

"I don't matter right now, Ana. Harvard is an amazing school. Still an Ivy League after all these years."

"Yeah but...I just don't want to...Can we not have this conversation? Please?"

"Ana, there's only a few months left...you have to stop waiting."

"I don't want to leave you! I don't want to be so far away from you, Jace. What if we...what do we have to break up because we couldn't work out long distance?! I don't want that."

"Ana...I love you."

"..."

"And you could be on another planet, far away from me and I will still always love you. We're not splitting."

"Say it again."

"...Say what again?"

"You know what I want to hear, Mr.Asshole."

"I love you."

"Again."

"If you think I'm going to say it over and over again all night, you're mistaken."

"Just one more time, babe."

"Babe? Oooh."

"I didn't...that shouldn't have come out."

"Excuses, excuses. Just boost my ego a little, babe."

"Don't mock me, Jace Carson!"

"Say my name like that again and I'll do more than just mock you."

"..."

"..."

"Did you just..."

"IT HAPPENED. DEAL WITH IT."

"The feels are too strong."

"..."

"Excuse me while I go fan myself and wish you were here to kiss me all over. Good night, Jace."

"YOU DID NOT JUST PUT THAT IN MY MIND."

"Guess you'll have a hard time sleeping."

"Please go jump off a cliff."