4:03 AM

"...Alice?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Alice? Are you awake?"

"Well...I would lie and say no but if I talk...that means I'm awake. So, hey brocacho."

"...Hey."

"...You miss him?"

"Always."

"If...if Jace is the one for you, you two will be fine, okay? I don't...really understand the concept of loving someone so excuse me if I'm a little rusty with my soothing skills."

"...You've never loved someone?"

"It depends. I sometimes think I love a boy but...he leaves. Every single time and now...it just stopped hurting. I guess I turned into the boy user."

"...You'll find someone, Alice."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Not everyone gets their happily ever after, Ana. Just be lucky you got yours."

"..."

"Jace loves you. What you two have, I never received from a guy. Jace is going to stay. Trust me."

"...A year is a long time, Alice."

"How will you spend it? Ignoring him? Or talking to him every morning and night until you both grow tired? For the past few weeks, all I've seen is you and Jace talk, talk, and talk. He makes you smile. Laugh. Cry. And you do the same to him."

"...Jace doesn't cry."

"Not in front of you, no. Ana, everyone cries. Some people just don't get caught doing it. People like Jace."

"..."

"Maybe he's crying right now. Remembering about when you cried in front of him at the airport. When you told me that, my heart broke. I'm positive Jace's broke too. He probably broke down right on that plane."

"...I don't want him to cry. It-"

"Hurts to think about? Yeah. I know."

"...Are you a magician or something? Because bro...you literally know everything about everything."

"How else would I get in Harvard? Spanish is the only thing I'm struggling with. And girl, I don't struggle."

"...My dad taught me Spanish. I could...help you out."

"Lessons for advice? Count me in."