4:17 PM

"Well...this most certainly-"

"Sucks? Yeah. Completely agree with you."

"We can...survive a year, right?"

"Hopefully."

"My parents did it....and had me. So...we should be fine...let's just pretend I don't cry at night because I'm wasting precious school time and money missing you."

"Glad you know I'm not the only one."

"You cry about me?!"

"No...not really. I just wanted you to feel better. But I do feel really lonely at times and it's only been three weeks."

"That's roughly...five hundred hours. That's a lot of time separated, Jace."

"Did you really just calculate that? In a fucking second?"

"...Well...it wasn't that hard...I didn't get the full amount-'

"Shitty excuses. I forget what eight times eight is a times since my algebra classes like using numbers I never heard of."

"Eight time eight is-"

"Sixty four. I know. Now is not the time where I feel stupid, Ana."

"Ana, I totally slapped his ass when I passed by him- oh crap. Are you talking to your boyfriend?"

"Who's that?"

"Alice. She's my roommate."

"Hola, amigo. Me nameo is Alice-o."

"...That was horrible."

"Yeah. Spanish isn't working for me...I can barely pull off English."

"You seem busy. I can call you back later-"

"Jace Carson, don't you dare hang up the phone. Alice isn't thousands of miles away from me."

"Wow. So I'm not as important?"

"Never. Jace will always be first."

"Wowwww. After all the food I gave you?! And then ate? I'm going to jump off the school's roof. I bet you'll care then."

"No. I'll record it and post it online."

"WOWWWW. JACE, YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SUCH A BITCH...I sadly dig it."

NOTE : now you will read about how they live through college. I'm going to break them up, okay? Thanks for understanding. Also @Hail-In-April is Alice and will show a lot throughout the next few parts I guess....ew. I just coughed in real life.

TWO APRIL's NOWWWW. BYE.