11:58 PM

"Hello?"

"I'm miserable, Charlie."

"And why is that?"

"Because...our subject is changing. And I like the change."

"Ooooooh. Does he know you play his voicemails over and over?"

"...That's our secret."

"Give the boy some slack. You were his little push. Aren't you happy?"

"I'm feeling a lot of things...he wears glasses now. I didn't even know he wore contacts."

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Ana."

"I'm not. I just didn't expect...for me to like this side of him so much. He's so...revealing and it's like a drug to me. I'm addicted and I can't get enough."

"From what I'm seeing, the feeling between you two are mutual."

"That's a possibility...hey. How'd it go with Gabby?"

"I almost choked her. I tried to go to her place but she wasn't there. I texted her and she told me she was at a bar. Thank the lords I'm old enough to get inside. Practically slammed my ID in the guards face."

"..."

"She was drunk."

"...Did you still kiss her?"

"No. I helped her. Even though I was so pissed at her, I took her back home before she did anything stupid...."

"You're not telling me something..."

"..."

"Charlie. What happened?"

"Since I'm such a good guy, I gave her a water and led her to her bed. I was going to leave. I wouldn't take advantage of Gabby."

"...But??"

"She touched my arm and it was just one of those moments. She asked me to stay with her. So that's what I did. She may have...kissed me and I may have kissed back."

"I'm so proud of you!!! It's been a dream watching you grow up into a man. But what now? How are you two...you know..."

"She woke up and smiled. SMILED LIKE SHE ACCOMPLISHED SOME SHIT. I seriously thought she was going to think we made some mistake but...she continued to lay on me. Fuck. She's in control."

"...And you were clothed the whole time?"

"Yes, you nasty fart. We're going for coffee in the morning, to go talk it out."

"I hope for the best. I need you two to be together."

"Shut up and go call Jace."

"No. I'm still mad at him."

"You're acting like Chance. Ew."

"And Jace is acting like Mom. Double Ew."

"Good point."

"I know."

NOTE :  OKAY NO MORE UPDATING. I think I have a issue ._. But you guys are just so great so...here you go. Dedicated to @uselessopinions