3:15 AM

"...What time is it?"

"...Not sure. But we have a problem."

"...What is it?"

"...Adelene, would you like to explain?"

"Oh. I speak now?? Hiya."

"..."

"Jace, say hello."

"Hello."

"...How's...life going for you?"

"...Who is this girl?"

"My name is Adelene. And you have created one of the biggest problems ever."

"..."

"You've made Ana popular. These...pretty girls with no souls...are trying to be Ana's friend just to get to you, hot stuff. Therefore, that is our problem."

"...Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm completely serious."

"Why do you talk like that?"

"...Like what?"

"...Nothing. Ana, where did you go?"

"Hm. You must not find me...likable."

"I mean...I don't know you."

"But I know you. You and Ana are the talk of the school. Me along with some other good hearted females are friends with Ana. We could be friends, boy."

"I think you're weird so...sure."

"Wow. That was easy. Ladies and Gentlemen, get on my level."

"Is that the ground?"

"No. It's clearly higher than your life expectations."

"...That was a good comeback. Respect."

"Since that's coming from you, I'll agree. Now, I need to go stuff my face with cookies and then clean the crumbs out of my braces and then order a new pair of glasses offline...tell Ana I say farewell."

"Farewell? Who even says that anymore?"

"Clearly me, you grapefruit. And here I was, about to comment on your gorgeous face. Not anymore."

"...Guys, sorry. I'm back. Listen to the toilet flush."

"..."

"..."

"Ew. That was gross, Ana."

"Oh, don't like it? You'll be going down the toilet if you call Jace gorgeous again."

NOTE : I picked a lot of people but idk...I'm trying to end the story not continue it 😂
But this is the second winner. I think her username is @recoulored or something like that and she wanted to be geeky and all smart with braces and glasses.