1:33 PM

"Hey Ana."

"Future Gabriela Hollins."

"No one calls me Gabriela anymore, Ana. And I'm not-"

"Not what? You're marrying Charlie. Because I said so."

"Ana...this isn't your place-"

"Oh,please. Charlie already told me all about the bar and your drunk self. You like him, Gab. You got jealous. Why aren't you doing anything?"

"You sound like Susan."

"..."

"Ana, I don't know why I haven't done anything. Maybe because I'm acting like a little kid? Maybe because I'm not completely sure what I want from him yet-"

"You want to date."

"..."

"You're messing with my uncles heart, you toad. The both of you need to understand you're perfect for each other. Yes, my parents are together and the two of you are supposed to be 'siblings in law'. But who cares? I want you two together. Mom wants you two together. Even dad wants you two together even if he won't admit it."

"..."

"You like him. He likes you. Do something about it, Gab. Before it's too late and he gets pulled away from you."

"...When did you become the love expert?"

"A few months ago when Jace walked right into my heart and decided he's staying inside there forever."

"..."

"Mom wants you to come over and help her find a prom dress for me."

"Aw. Jace asked you?"

"No. I asked him by copying scenes from High School Musical. I stood on a table and everything. But then he told me no so I threw flowers at his face and we argued for a moment but ended up kissing? Wow. We're such a weird couple."

"You notice that now? Chance and Farah ruined us."

"Eh. People thought they were cute."

"Their story is stupid and didn't make sense. I hate it."

"Rebecca had to ruin it. Well, mom ruined it by being so stupid."

"Chance gave her so many hints that I felt bad for him."

"Ha. Mom is so lame."

"I know, right?"