6:12 PM

"...So...is this Alice girl okay?"

"Does it matter?! SHE TOUCHED WHAT'S MINE."

"...Okay. So...you heard her trying to flirt with your boyfriend...and then she touched his arm. So you decide to turn into a ape and beat the shit out of her."

"...When you put it like that..."

"And you weren't even done. You threw a whole bunch of food on her and dragged her across the floor like she was nothing. And the funny part is that I get called and the person asked me 'Are you Ana Hollins' father?'"

"...You were my escape, Charlie."

"You put her in the hospital. Jeez...you know Alice's mother isn't-"

"Yes. Alice's mother hates my mother. My mom did the same shit to her as soon as she saw Rebecca at Harvard."

"...I mean...I don't blame you, Ana. But damn."

"I GOT JEALOUS AND I WAS STILL MAD. Don't blame me."

"After all Jace said to you, I'm sure you shouldn't worry about another girl getting to him."

"Oh...I may have...attacked some teachers when they tried to pull me free...Jace had to be the one to get me off Alice."

"...How long are you suspended?"

"...Five days."

"...You know you're going to have to tell Chance and Farah, right?"

"Yeah...but running for now won't hurt anybody."

"Where are you going?"

"To Jace's. I want to wear his clothes."

"...You're disgusting."

"Not like that. I meant that I was going to wear like his jackets or sweaters...he smells so good."

"Ew. Can you not?"

"Fine. If my parents come looking for me, don't tell them!"

"I'm sure Chance and Farah are smart enough to figure out you're at Jace's house. You're literally dragging him to hell with you."

"Eh. He's fine with it. Alice gave me a few marks and got a couple punches in...I want to see if Jace will heal me."

"You want to be healed? Go the hospital instead of your freaking boyfriend."

"That won't be cute. I want to see him fix me up. Bandage me and then call me an idiot for fighting Alice and then call me a larger idiot for being jealous."

"Kill me now. I'm already tired of you two."

"You'll never be tired of us, Charlie."