9:03 AM

Ana wore a half smile as she stared at Jace, trying to fight her tears from falling. He was leaving today and Ana couldn't sleep. She cried until she couldn't anymore and now, she looked like a mess at the airport.

Her plane ride was in a few more days and she didn't start packing yet. She didn't like goodbyes. Especially a goodbye to her boyfriend.

She was wearing one of his hoodies. Yesterday, she cried while wearing it. Farah and Chance's hearts broke at the sounds of their daughter. Every time they asked if she was okay, she just told them the, I'm fine, and stayed inside her room for the rest of the day.

She was valedictorian. After saying her speech and helping her teachers pass out diplomas and shaking the hands of each graduate, when Jace's name was called, he grabbed her and kissed her like he was Peter freaking Parker that made Ana gasp in surprise and everyone in the audience explode with cheers.

Chance couldn't stop his smile.

She was Prom Queen. It was unexpected, but people apparently like her since she was dating a popular boy who didn't even care about being popular anymore. She got drunk that night but still danced with him the whole time and swatted the girls away like flies when they asked to dance with him.

And now, it was time for him to fly thousands of miles away.

Jace pulled her to him, throwing his arms around her, holding tight. Her eyes started to water and she started crying again.  She wrapped her arms around his waist and continued to sob. He sighed. "Please don't make this harder than it already is, Ana."

"I don't want you to leave me," she stuffed her face in his shirt, holding onto him for dear life.

Gabby frowned, grabbing onto Charlie. He smirked.

Farah kept on wiping her eyes, thinking about how Chance had to leave her. There wasn't any crying that day...but, she sure didn't want him to leave either.

Jace pressed his lips against her forehead. "You see? I told you that you were going to miss me one day. Yet, you decide to kick me in the balls."

Her laugh made him smile. "It's crazy how destiny works."

"This is destiny? How boring." he grinned, kissing her again. "I want our story to be forever written in the stars. Now that, that is something I would pay good money for."

She let him wipe her tears away and shrieked when he lifted her up with ease. "Now do me a favor and stop crying, okay? Because then I'll start crying. And trust me, we don't want that."

She wrapped her legs around him, placing a hand on his cheek, and nodded. Then, she curled her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Farah stood on her toes and reached up, covering Chance's eyes. He snorted but didn't stop her or take her hand away.

Pulling away, she met his eyes. "Jace Carson, I'm deeply in love with you."

"Took you long enough to tell me face to face, drunkey." he replied before placing a kiss on her neck. "But I'm honored. Ana Hollins, I'm proud to say that I love you more."

"If they're doing it, let's do it." Gabby announced before pulling Charlie's face down to hers and pressing her lips against his. Charlie's eyes widened for a second as he took in what was happening and grabbed her waist.

"YES!" Farah screamed, throwing her hands in the air. And then she kissed Chance with so much joy in her heart.

Ana and Jace laughed before looking at each other again. "Looks like we're the people who create beautiful things. Things like Gabby and Charlie being together."

He bobbed his head in agreement, "You're right. Now just let me kiss you again, beautiful."

She laughed and let him kiss her until his plane started boarding passengers and she saw their story written in the stars.

She realized, that she too, would pay good money to see that.

THE END.

LOLOLOLO just kidding. Did I get you?!
I wanted to make this at least 70 parts. I already made it to 60, guys so let's keep going.
SO....COMMENT WHAT YA THINK CEREAL ARMY.