1: The "guy"

"Ahhhhh..." You squinted your eyes, totally unaware of the surroundings.

Where am i?

The room had a minty smell, and the surrounding walls were white. You blinked, trying to clear your vision, but ended up blurring it even more.

Your throat felt parched, so you turned, staring at a glass of water at your bedside table. Strangely, the water made its way to you.

Not caring more or less, you gulp down the water, feeling the immense pleasure where it slid down your throat and seeped into your dried lips.

Not stopping until you drank every drop, you let out a long sigh when you're done.

This was when you realized someone had always been by your side.

Slightly disturbed by this stranger's sudden appearance, you shifted uncomfortably.

Well, you had to admit, he looked... cute.. and hawt... well. Totally your ideal type.

You swallowed, before trying to mumble a, "Who-are-you" but you couldn't hear it..?

Surprised, you looked back at the guy, but he just stared back at you in disbelief and shock.

He blinked, before reaching behind you, clicking on some sort of button.

He smelled faintly of cologne, and it made your heart thump wildly, just by drinking in the scent of it.

Soon, tall figurines stepped into the room, rushing around.

They wore white long cloaks, and their shoes made soft pats sounds around the room. Maybe clicks. You couldn't make it out.

A tall female doctor loomed over you, before tapping on your ears lightly, and you could slowly hear sounds around the room unblock.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, but you just stare down, quite intimidated by her sudden appearance.

She pats on your head, making you jump slightly, and now, your focus was all on her.

Ignoring the other people and shuffling around the room, you gaze at the doctor- Dr Kim, wrote her name tag.

Dr Kim loomed over you, never taking her eyes off you.

"Kwenchana?" She asked, her tone the total opposite of her looking down to you.

You lean away, pressing your back against the back of the hospital bed, avoiding her gaze as you stared away and into space.

Hearing a faint sigh, you felt her gaze tear away and onto someone else, moving away.

You hear mumbling, but you were too confused and into your own thoughts to listen. Trying to organise your thoughts as well, you took deep breaths, shuting your eyes.

Where am i?

Who are these people??

What am i doing here???

You shook your head, eyes still shut, trying to block out the random noises that filled the small room.

Until you feel a familiar touch on your shoulder.

Your eyes flung open, expecting someone you knew, only to fade into disappointment as you stared at the stranger you first saw when you awoke.

He must have sensed your disappointment, as his eye-bagged eyes sagged with worry and hurt.

"Yah... Pabo-yah..." His low and husky voice seemed to make your heart thud, but ignoring the sudden increase of your heartbeat you continue staring deep into those dark deep orbs of those beautiful eyes.

"How could you forget me?!" His voice cracked, clearly showing that he hadn't been resting and've been crying constantly. Your heart somehow tore to this, but you still couldn't put your finger to it.

"Mwo..??" You blinked, looking back at him.

He just sat there, stunned.

Slowly, he grabbed the side of your arms. "Yah... Pabo... You aren't kidding right... Don't make me worry, you rascal... Just admit it, confess that you're playing with me!!" He shook you violently, and you couldn't help but let out a cry of pain and tears slip down your cheeks softly.

You finally understood.

You were in the hospital.

The doctors and nurses pulled the boy away from you, and you looked at him fearfully, killing him inside.

Why did you have to look at him like that? After all, you were his beloved girlfriend!!! The boy scoffed, feeling bitter tears fall from his eyes and different emotions-pain, hurt, worry- burst in him just like the different colors of a paintball competition mixing together and exploding into fireworks.

He bit onto his lip bitterly, "fine..." he tried to hold in the rest of his heartbroken tears, but most escaped anyway, so he flung the doctors arms aside.

"I'll come back to you when you remember everything..." He blinked back his tears, before rushing out of the room, collapsing in a chair close to your room and broke down.

.