9: Best friend

<<blessing my story with this beautiful picture of sunshine>>

=====================================

Dressed in causal wear with most of your hair tied up, except for some strands of fringe that flopped down no matter how hard you tried, you wore a sky blue hoodie with shorts.

Approaching the café, you feel your heart flutter in your chest nervously. Will you remember him? Will you recognise him? Will you meet him?

Taking a deep breath, you step into the café, which had reasonable amount of people, mostly students and couples.

You look around frantically, scanning the faces for a warm familiar one, but to no avail.

You start to panick, heart thumping painfully against your chest. It was just so frustrating and scary at the same time, you didn't know which was worse. Meeting someone whom you didn't know who, or meeting someone you've forgotten. Literally.

"Y/N!!" The familiar husky voice that had crackled through the phone crackled through the thickened atmosphere, leading you to spinning around.

There was a handsome guy, his features soft but manly, absolutely heartwarming. He waved to you, before brushing his hand through his smooth dark hair, revealing his amazing smile as he grinned to you and flicked two fingers, asking you to go over to the window seat.

As you settled down, placing your bag beside you, Jackson never took his eyes off you. You look up slowly, unsure of meeting his gaze but...

"Y/N, it's been so long but you still look astonishingly alluring as usual." Jackson smiles sweetly, then adding a seductive wink behind.

You feel your face go red uncontrollably, but nevertheless you thank him. "T-thanks... Jack..son..."

In a split second, you could have sworn that Jackson's expression fell, but before you could confirm he looked away chuckling.

"What do you remember about me?" He finally starts a conversation, whilst  sipping on his coffee. He turns back as you open your mouth, but you hestitate.

What do you remember about Jackson?

Watching you pause for that long moment must have indicated clearly that you had totally no impression of him, Jackson turns away and sips on his coffee quietly.

"So... H-How were you?" He attempted to change the subject, but you clearly could tell his eyes weren't gleaming like its usual self, however it was before.

You giggle, trying to bring up the spirit,and it seemed to work slightly as Jackson blinked up, confused.

"It was terrible..." You pouted, before a sneaky line popped into your mind, before you knew it it came out smooth like water.

"Of course it was terrible, it was terrible without you."

Jackson looked surprised, before you see the faint pink tint rose from his cheeks as he cleared his throat and looked away, sipping on his coffee.