10: The amusement park

[irrelevant: THiS PiC OF YOUNGJAE IS LIKE LITERALLY ADjKLDFHK OnE OF A KIND- HE IS a TRUE SUNShINE GO AWAY HATERS]

===============================
[Time skip *smirk]

It was the next day, and Jackson had "asked you out" apparently, together with his best friends. Which was also yours.

But the problem was...

"Why are we at the amusement park?" You asked, puzzled, as Jackson walked alongside you, through the weekday crowd in the amusement park. He chirped, "It's the best place for dates, and well, it was very meaningful for you." You scrunch up your nose in confusion, "What??"

He didn't reply so you didn't pursue on. "Who are those guys though?" You whisper, looking at the 5 other guys who were playing around in front, other than Youngjae whom you already knew. "Bambam, Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Mark, Yugyeom." He said, still expressionless.

You nod, before trailing behind all of them, a little depressed that you couldn't recall them. Jackson seemed to sense this, and grabbed your wrist, causing you to look up in surprise, before he grinned and dragged you to the first ride. You patter behind him happily, feeling uplifted, until someone shouts from behind, "YAH SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND" before picking up his pace and joined both of you.

After several rides, all 8 of you landed at the last station of all- The haunted house..?? Perhaps more of an escape maze. "Erm, are you sure we should go in here?" You nudged Bambam- or so you think- and gave me a tiny pout.

Bambam immediately widened his eyes and shook his head, looking around frantically. "Don't do that!! Y-You-" You feel a giggle rising as you see Bambam's panicked actions and face, whilst Youngjae stood by the side, glaring at him.

The first group went in first, pulling Jackson with them, all 6 of them, in order to leave some lone time for you and Youngjae.

As you both enter, you feel creeps crawling up your spine immediately, as your eyes tried adjusting to the faint light that shone in from the tops or cracks of the house.

You fidget uncomfortably, until you feel a warm hand slipping into yours. Looking up, you notice Youngjae staring at you as your heart flutters. "Don't you worry, I'm here.." He grins, but his grin dropped almost instantly as some random body fell from above, and he yelled. You jump.

"WAaahHHH" he yells, running inner, with your hand still in his, as you both try to find the exit.

"It's Deja-vu!!" He suddenly mutters, as you both slowed your pace. "What?" You glance to him, looking at him weirdly, before he replied, "On our first date where we both confessed and this particular amusement had a sudden blackout, and... a-and..."

"And..?" You prompt, making him dip his head in most probable embarrassment.

"And... we kissed." Feeling warmth flush your face, you look away awkwardly, heart pounding wildly. You thanked gratefully that it was dark here and Youngjae couldn't see your face now.

You shifted away slightly, mumbling, "Let's get out of here..." But the exit was blocked by a huge rock that didn't seem moveable. "We're trapped." Youngjae let out a defeated sigh. "I guess it's just you and me then?" You say, feeling slightly excited as sparks ignited your words and you look up to him. He nodded, smiling a little.