26: Bar Cringe

(Warning: Drunk scene ahead)

Dressing in a white crop tee and blue boyfriend jeans, you sat in front of your dresser mirror, putting down the styler and make up box. You had to admit, you looked impressive.

You had light makeup on to match the light clothing, plus a few curls added to your hair and you're beautiful. : )

Feeling slight movement behind, you turn behind only to be met with a cheeky smile.

"Boo!" Yugyeom appeared, his face zoomed close, inches away from yours, and you screamed in shock. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhh"

Yugyeom fell back, clutching his tummy as he laughed. Your face turned red, as you feel embarrassment flood you.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH omg you're so cute" He smiles, patting your head.

Hitting him lightly, you yell, face still blushing. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT"

Yugyeom chuckled, before smiling, "How can I not when you look like a smol puppy to me cutie pie"

Blushing harder now, you turn away, as you glimpsed Youngjae walk away from the door of the room. Turning back, you immediately call out, "Youngjae!" He stopped, turning around, putting on a fake smile.

"Wow, you look beautiful today, babe." Youngjae walks over, pulling you into a tight hug from the back, pecking you on the cheeks at the side.

As you giggled, you caught sight of Youngjae look up to Yugyeom for a while, and as they had eye-contacted, it maintained for a while, the atmosphere thickened. Yugyeom looked away first, before leaving the room.

Patting Youngjae to sit with you, you held his hands. "Yah... Don't be so harsh on Yugyeom-"

"Oh yeah?" He suddenly muttered bitterly, his tight smile gone. "It's not like you know anything."

Those words hurt you like darts, and you took a breath. "Fine, maybe it's true I don't know anything," You lied, looking at him, as he stared down. "But-"

He looked up, his eyes piercing through you again. "That's enough," He cuts you off, glaring. "I've got enough of this nonsense from you, always being around with other guys."

He stands up, getting angrier. "It hurts me to see you flirting, especially when you're my girlfriend." He glares, "I hate it when you talk to others, staying close to Jackson, talking to Mark, hugging Yugyeom.." He takes a deep breath.

"Why you gotta look so beautiful" He mumbles, too softly for you to hear, as his eyes dazed as he looked at you, before leaving the room abruptly.

Feeling those words repeat in your mind, you felt them more as an insult than an compliment.

It's not like you know anything...

"I hate you, I hate you..." You feel your heart break as one of your tears threatened to fall.

Sitting along by the bar, you sipped on your drink drunkenly, as Youngjae's words repeat over and over like a broken recording.