23: School days...

(The gif is me after seeing your votes and comments, so please do vote and comment more! ^^)

[by the way i managed to cork up another memory heh]

Cuddling up beside Youngjae again, you sigh as you feel him doze off.

He's such a cutie sometimes.
But other times? ._. heh... heh... heh.....

[uk what, i should just create a prequel sheesh, someone remind me]

Youngjae turned to look at you. The both of you were sitting by the bench, in the park near both your houses, studying for the last year of school.

"Y/N.." He grinned, still looking like a little boy from then, before he looked as hawt as he was now.

"Do you know how to do this..?" He pouted, pushing a mathematical question to you, before doing aegyo.

?" He pouted, pushing a mathematical question to you, before doing aegyo

You couldn't help but grin at his cuteness, before analysing the question.

"Well, you'll have to take  x and multiply it by  y here..." You teach him, but he wasn't listening.

"Yah..." You hit him lightly on the chest after realising he was staring right at you.

"You have to listen!" You whined.

He chuckled. "I was."

"No you weren't"

"Yeah, i was"

"Oh yeah? Then what did I say?"

"You said mathsy stuff. Adding a bed, subtracting our clothes, dividing your legs, and multiplying!" He smiles.

"WHAT" You smacked him hard this time, but he just chuckled.

"Anyway" You cleared your throat, avoiding the awkwardness and the heavy blushing on your cheeks, you continue.

"You won't get good grades for the finals, if you continue being so cute, you'll probably get a 30% staring at my face like that."

"Well, at least I can get a 100% admiring your beautiful face." He retorts back, looking haughty.

You scoff and punched him again, feeling the warmth of embarrassment flood into you. Your face turned red, heart beating quickly.

You were already dating him but it still took quite some time to get rid of these nervousness, and he wasn't letting you off.

"Yeah babe? I heard you saying something about the pretty clouds. Oh, you were actually an angel that fell from the sky?" He teased, his lame pick-up lines were so common nowadays.

You roll your eyes, before laughing, as you both continue studying.

[sorry for short update, i had to get it out before i forgot again, IT'S A HABIT]

[whoops i forgot to add in something]
[thus the extra update]

[anyway the next update-

.