20: Awake

Your cheeks turn tint red and Youngjae smirks, before jumping onto the bed. 

"W-What are you doing?" You exclaim, and he didn't answer, instead only cuddling you. "Choi Youngjae!" You wiggle and he opens his eyes cheekily.

"Let me hug you, I haven't held you properly in days" He snuggled closer to you, before you feel yourself get comfortable in his arms. You realize he was really tired, by his heavy breathing and lifeless movement. Without a second thought, you feel his steady breathing and smiled to yourself.

"I love you too babe.." You whispered, before feeling your eyelids fall together and you fell asleep all together beside your sweetheart.

(if it's lame don't mind me I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND CRINGE LINES)

"Stop.." You half-whined half-hissed, feeling annoyed at Youngjae who was waking you up. Doesn't he know how you shouldn't make a sick person mad? Your eyes flutter open to see Youngjae gazing down at you with a grin, much more energetic than before.

"Hey, honey, you finally woke up..." He smiled at you but you glared at him, making sure he knew that you wanted more sleep.

He lifted your interlocked hands and kissed your knuckle. "This necklace is beautiful.." You muttered, entwining your fingers around it, as he helped you get up. Your fingers stroked on it, which was hanging around Youngjae's neck, dangling in the air. 

"Of course it is!" He exclaims, before chuckling heartily. "We took it on our first anniversary, it was very memorable."He spoke, and you couldn't help but feel an ache at your heart as you try to recall that, but there just seemed to be too many things you couldn't remember...

The feeling of not remembering was pressuring you. 

"And you know, this bracelet," Youngjae continued happily, totally oblivious of what you were going through now, "you gave it to me on my birthday. It was a 'forever together' charm. It was supposed to be when we were far from each other, we would still be together. Oh, and..."

He went on, and you stared at him aimlessly, the pain growing in your heart. You feel your head throb, and you whined, catching Youngjae's attention as he immediately seek to your comfort.

"Are you alright? Shall I call the doctor?" He asked, worried. 

A sudden burst of pain exploded in your head, as you yelped, collapsing. Then, all of a sudden the pain was gone and you fell back onto the bed, breathing hard.

Flashing images. All, gone.