14: Bluff and Buff

[wow look at what y'all people did to my comments]

[i'm in school way too early than expected so let's get started]

[btw im not in school now i wrote that in school^]

[zzz im gonna sleep good night]
======================================

You retched and coughed. What is wrong with me? You half-mutter as you got up from bending over the toilet bowl and rinse your mouth.

It was almost everyday. Puking, headaches, an occasional urge to faint.

It's not what you think like.

You sigh once again as you dragged yourself back to bed, closing your heavy eyelids. Should you sleep? Nah.

You opened your eyes. Maybe i should.... as you shut them tightly this time, feeling the sudden twist and whirl in your mind and tummy, feeling dizzy yet nauseous at the same time.

But you couldn't sleep. You felt restless.

You got up again, frustrated. Ugh when would this end...

Perhaps the afternoon weather helped slightly. Or it was maybe you needed a walk.

You breathe in the fresh smelling air from the outside, not like the old musky mansion you had. Geez.

You smile: But someway or another, your footsteps seemed to lead you in some way....

Yugyeom was in the underground tunnel, doing warm ups as he and Bambam got ready for their next training, but Bambam suddenly stopped, collapsing.

"Yah i think.. i strained my ankle..." Bambam still hadn't healed his ankle ever since his last workout with Jackson hyung, and that was like in quite a couple of months back.

Yugyeom frowned, before looking around. "Aishh Jaebum hyung is not here yet" He sighed, "Should we find Youngjae or Jackson hyung?"

Standing outside the studio, you were dumbfounded you managed to find yourself here. Where was this anyway?

This place was located behind some bushes and shrubs nobody would ever bother looking behind for, and surprisingly Jinyoung made it a nice comfy conducive enough for producing and composing music.

Wait Jinyoung....?? How did you even know..?"

Are you gaining back some memories?? You thought in excitement, before some shouting in the distance caught your attention.

"mmfjksskazz kaakwwsdkj"

As the yelling got closer, you heard clearly what the shout was about.

"JAEBUM-YAH JINYOUNG-YAH!!! "

You turn around at the exact moment some crashed through the bushes, nearly colliding into you.

"Y/N??" He says puzzled, but you clearly had an idea of who he was already.

"Mark!!!" You grinned happily to this newly founded guy, who looked flustered for a second before he also broke into a smile.

"Y/N!! It's been a while, huh??" He suddenly pulled you into a hug, and he mumbled, "ever since you ditched us at the amusement park"

Your face flushed with embarrassment and happiness as you remembered that part, and your heart thumped faster. Didn't know whether it was the hug or not.

He released you and you stumble backwards awkwardly, chuckling.

Mark decided to go first. "Why are you here at our studio?"

You laughed, before replying, "I don't know." Straight face ._.

He chuckled, before asking, "Have you seen any of the members?"

As you shook your head, Mark grunted, and by the movement of his lips you could tell it was something about JJP or Romeo & Juliet.

Mark gave you a small explaining of why you were here, so it was actually Jaebum's creation of this, together with Jinyoung they made the early steps of what GOT7 had of today blah blah blah. He placed a hand on your shoulder, causing you to lean in on him.

This was the studio they had to compose of music, before either

1. Selling it to some evil guy called JYP
2. Use it as their own, publish as CD
3. Perform it in underground tunnel

"Well, for starters, we already have quite a number of fans that are here to support us-" Mark broke off suddenly, he seemed panicked yet edged, and you looked up from staring at the ground.

Oh, we've reached the underground tunnel.

Seeing the faint light flicker of the walls easily and bounced onto us, it was clearly some tunnel that connects something to something.

Wait.

Oh, No.

Youngjae stood ahead of the two of you, looking a little slightly mad and angry, before stomping over.

This was when you realise, Mark had his hand slipped into yours.

.