3: Fam-olly

You opened your eyes, before shutting them again at the brightness of the room.

Ugh, where am i??

You thought as you blinked about sleepily, and felt a pair of arms holding onto you tightly and recalled you're in your "boyfriend" 's embrace.

Youngjae?

Just thinking of that alone, gave you a slight headache, but you didn't care, you just wanted to remember him fast.

You shifted on the bed to face him.

"Youngjae~" You shake him gently but he just grunted.

"Youngjaeeee~~~" You sat up, and tried grinning and shook him more, but he just turned his head to face your side, before letting out an annoyed reply, "please eomma... just... 5 more minutesss...."

Giving an annoyed huff, you position your head back onto his chest, before sighing. "He must be reallyy tired..." You mumbled, and shifted and got more snug on his chest. It seemed familiar, but not, and you wished it could take away all the pain and hunger you were feeling now.

Just as you were about to sink back into your negative thoughts, a glint by his neck caught your eye.

Well, you can't stop idle curiosity.

You slid your delicate fingers below it and touched the smooth, cold surface of the neckace.

Prying the heart-shaped necklace open, you were met with a beautiful picture. Both of you were smiling and posing at the camera, his arm tucked under your waist and you pecking on his cheek teasingly.

Slight images flickered in your mind like a blowing out candle, but soon vanishes as you touch them. Ugh, this is soo irritating.

Shaking your head, you turned your focus back to the photo. "That's right... He's my boyfriend...." You mumble, thinking it'll help, but the word "boyfriend" evidently still felt weird on your tongue.

You started admiring the features of this "boyfriend", and you had to admit, you could feel your eyes soften at his sight, as you gently brush his hair away as you caressed his cheek.

You just noticed how handsome he was, his features were alluring and breathtaking, and you could feel your breath getting caught in nothing in particular as you stared at him.

"You're so beautiful," You couldn't help but wonder aloud.

"I know."

His eyes were wide open as he stared at you, before smirking, causing your heart to leap.

"Y-You're awake?" You flushed, pulling your hand from his face and adverted his gaze.

There was some silence and slight shuffling as Youngjae got up and sat back, leaning against the wall. He stretched out his legs and pulled you suddenly, with a oof your head landed on his chest comfortably as his right arm tucked cozily at your hips and his left hand gripping onto your hands, and it actually felt great, like you've done this before....