31: Cold

[I'LL WRITE UNTIL CHAPTER 33, BECAUSE 3 = CYJ]

[LONG CHAPTER AHEAD]

[IM HYPE BC IM SICK *starts jamming to sick* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

"Where are you bringing me now..." You whined for the third time of the day, when Youngjae hushed you again.

"It's a secret." He says, his eyes twinkling. It was the day you could be discharged, and Youngjae wanted to bring you to some specific area.

"I don't wanna be kept in the dark anymore, I want to-"

You cut off by a long kiss from Youngjae, as he pulled away, you couldn't help but widen your eyes.

Under the blindfold.

"Hey! What was that for?!" You yelled, and he chuckles.

"Sorry baby, we're almost there." Youngjae pulls over at last, clicking to unravel his seatbelt, while you sat in the world of darkness.

It's so dark you can't even see your hands in front of you.

Suddenly warm hands wrapped around you as your boyfriend squashes his otter-like face with yours, smooching you with side kisses on the cheek.

As you squealed, he chuckles, unfastening your seatbelt.

Your hands moved up to the blindfold immediately, but Youngjae held them down.

"Don't be so impatient, dear... Such a naughty girl..." He probably smirked, and you gulped.

He always knew how it hit you with a great impact.

While you were momentarily stunned, Youngjae pulled the blindfold away, and light shone into your eyes.

"Ugh... So bright...." You squinted your eyes, rubbing them a number of times, before they finally came into focus.

"Welcome to paradise, babe." Says a smiling Youngjae, moving away to let you see the gorgeous scenery in front of you.

"Wow..." You breathed.

Getting out of the car with Youngjae helping you with his beautiful hands, you stopped to breathe in the salty air as the waves crashed along the shore, picking up crystallic sand and diamond-like seashells along with it.

It's the beach again. Where you guys had your second date. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because the first was at the amusement park. :)

OMG SEE THAT?! YOU REMEMBER!!

"Youngjae! Youngjae~" You called him in a singsong voice as he approached you, locking the car.

"Yes, dear~??" Youngjae replied in the same tone and you giggled.

"Where's this place?" You lie, not wanting to reveal your memory recovery.

Youngjae laughed. "This is where we had our second date," He starts explaining.

SEE?? I KNEW THAT

"This was where-"

WE HAD ANOTHER HEATED SESSION

"-we had another heated kiss session, it was great." Youngjae sighs, "We had fun, we-"

PLAYED AROUND THE COASTLINES-

"-played along the seashore-"

Oh well. Close enuf :)