24: Oh crap.

"Yah let's go"
"You sure about this"
"YeaH sURe whY noT hehe"

================

You smile to yourself. It was finally the day out of the hospital.

You were loaded with bags and bags of medication the doctors gave, you let out a sigh.

Shifting your eyes away from that, you looked at your phone, waiting for Youngjae to call.

He always called at this time, to check on you. You wanted him to call, so you could tell him the sweet news of you escaping the hospital at last.

But why isn't he calling?

You felt a prickle of uneasiness, before pressing to the messaging application in your phone, sending him a simple message.

"Hey babe, how' you?"
sent
"Sorry dear, busy. No time to talk to you."
seen

Oblivious of the pain that sentence just gave you, you sent back a quick reply, before sighing.

Guess you're going back home now, after waiting for 3 hours straight, staring at your phone waitin' on his phone call. His call was scheduled at everytime at six, but you were discharged at three, so it was getting dark by the time you left.

Soon, the twinkling stars were pinned to the vast dark sky, the moon in the distance already.

Coughing slightly and pulling the only clothes you have with you- a plain white crop tee plus boyfriend jeans- you strode through the cold weather, your breaths forming into mini white clouds, you huffed angrily.

In your past few memories, he smiled as if he was an angel, he was amazing, so this is how it is then?

Abandoning you in the near-cold and throwing you back at the hospital by yourself, and for you to 'run away'?

Just as you were about to take a turn at the corner of your house, some figure jumped from behind, tapping teasingly on your shoulders.

Already guessing who it was, you grumbled, "Go away... I don't wanna see you-"

You were cut off as he pulled you into the bushes nearby. He pinned you down on the floor as you try not to struggle, trusting Youngjae.

Your eyes were closed, due to the sudden intimate distance and alone time, or maybe the numbness. And darkness.

"Mmm Youngjae..." You breathed out, feeling his hands fumble on bag strap, slipping it easily off your shoulder, and fell to the ground nearby, the pills all falling out on the ground with a symphony of clattering. You took a breath of his scent, savouring it as he moved close to you.

All of a sudden, to your surprise, Youngjae's hand moved under your shirt, groping close to your chest, and his face was close to your neck.

Your eyes flung open. This perfume.

It wasn't his.

Mark? Your mind whirled, it did indeed hit a few memories in your mind as you remember how you used to cuddle with him and-